4Story Bot! 4Story_us , 4Story_de , 4Story_fr

01/02/2010 18:27 sillynuts#1
Hello everyone,
just wanted to post here and let you all know that GoA Bot 3.2 is now out and the bot works for 4Story_us, 4Story_fr, 4Story_de, GatesofAndaron now!

for more info you can visit [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

the bot is vip but its is only 10$ usd and that is a 1 time fee. no monthly fee.
if you have any questions just ask on the forums!
01/02/2010 20:54 Undaground#2
Die meisten sind hier um kostenlose Hacks zu ergreifen , das heißt sie wollen nicht bezahlen. Mach das teuflische Programm kostenlos! xD =)
01/02/2010 20:56 PuchenZ#3
Genau !^^
01/02/2010 21:19 FreakXZ#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckz View Post
Die meisten sind hier um kostenlose Hacks zu ergreifen , das heißt sie wollen nicht bezahlen. Mach das teuflische Programm kostenlos! xD =)
;;;=)("KRRR"I))DHH//&§°°°*''*'''KRR""
Ich schließe mich an =D
01/02/2010 23:36 sillynuts#5
its only 10 $ ////// dont be cheap
01/02/2010 23:39 Undaground#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillynuts View Post
Ok mein Ausländerdeutsch geht noch aber ich bin ür mwein Englisch net verantwotrtlich:

Hallo, i have no money weissu? Du mich tun verstehen? Nix Geld du machen nix Geld? Also du machen kostenlos? Wen du machen kostenlos dann very fine ok?

xD natürlich nicht mein echtes English aber Spaß kann ja niemandem schaden.
01/02/2010 23:47 Dark-Paradise#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillynuts View Post
The price is ok, and your work is great, but could you do a better guide?

And 1 question, can I pay with paysafecard :o?

At [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] it looks as if it were free. But it isnt free.

Sorry, my english is bad.^^
01/03/2010 01:48 sillynuts#8
it says if you go to download or the forums that it is 10$ and gives you the link to the order form.
01/04/2010 16:55 LittleJake#9
josh one queston: which kinds of payment do you accept? i can't pay with money from a bank which gives it your bank (sry i don't know the word) no paypal, only oaysafe card. sry for this, but i want to get it.

to te bot: I was a beta tester, and it works fine, you can say him: kill these monsters, oot them and goto this place an killl monsters.

invisible, teleport and damage are very beautiful to farm and to level up

sry for my english (grade 8 :P)
01/05/2010 02:07 sillynuts#10
drum kid you can pay using paypal even if you do not have a paypal account when you go to the order form and it brings you to the paypal page over on the left beside the login you will see where it says dont have paypal ? pay with credit card
01/05/2010 02:37 Wendetta#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumkid View Post
invisible, teleport and damage are very beautiful to farm and to level up
nabend, was heißt denn damage, erhöht der auch den angriff?...kannst du vll sagen was da alles mit bei ist und wie der genau funzt? danke!

mfg
01/05/2010 03:38 sillynuts#12
toprunjan you are stupid you do realize this is a cheating community ?
01/05/2010 18:04 gerobart#13
sillynuts I think you did a nice work, but when you make it free then you are a hero on elitepvpers xD
01/05/2010 18:28 Undaground#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by toprunjan View Post
here this i'd tell somewhere else ind germanhier dassselbe wie ich schonmal geschrieben hab: so hallo erstmal. ich finds witzig dass ihr den alle haben wollt. der macht nur as spiel kaputt. kleiner tipp versuchts mal mit cheat engine und so ähnlichen programmen, damit geht das auch. andererseits:GEHT DOCH KACKEN IHR WIXXER WENN IHR DAS SPIEL KAPUTT MACHT DURCH EUER GEGEIERE SEID IHR ALLE NOOBS NUR WEIL IHR NET SPIELEN KÖNNT UND ANDEREN GEGENÜBER BESSER SEIN WOLLT; INDEM IHR MIT MÖGLICHST WENIG ANERGIE VIEL RAUSBEKOMMT DANN LACH ICH EUCH ALLE AUS!!!!

so das is meine Meinung. wünsche euch noch viel spaß seht niewieder was von mir bis dann und liebe grüße an alle die ess sich anders überlegen wenn sie meinen post gelesen haben. ihr seid bessere spieler als die armen buguser und hackernoobs

an in english but i cut it

youre quite stupid if you havve a hack and use it, because you became a chance to get better an the other must pay but you not. it's stupid and not fair to use hacks to be better than other players with not so much energie as they need.

thanks everyone who changed her/his opinion about using hacks/bugs and wish everyone a good new year(also the bugusers and hackers) and i hope you play as fair as i want to play. And i wish everybode of this people a funny gameplay and i hope you enjoy it!

Du schwule transe hast hier im Epvpers Forum nichts verloren.. Wenn du etwas dagegen hast hau ab nach 4Story Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/05/2010 18:40 LittleChaos#15
der hack geht nciht oder ? ich habs versucht pasirt nichts xD