50/150/250 Guild Vault/Bank & Functional Guilds

10/04/2016 08:57 Holyvinci#1
Buying 50/150/250 Guild Vault/Bank. Both EU/US

Buying EU/US guild that already has Lost Precipice Or Gilded Hollow. Don't need high level.

Post or PM your prices. Thanks.

I will go first only if you have more rep than me OR I have trade with you many times before.
10/04/2016 14:20 LasseK#2
i have a 250. how much you give?
10/04/2016 16:37 Holyvinci#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
i have a 250. how much you give?
I paid 500g for the last one. Below is the thread.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/19/2016 05:34 Holyvinci#4
I can pay via paypal as well :)
10/19/2016 22:33 jvmxz#5
I have 150 slot guild bank. How stacks of trick-or-treat bags will you offer :P
10/20/2016 06:26 Holyvinci#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvmxz View Post
I have 150 slot guild bank. How stacks of trick-or-treat bags will you offer :P
I'll check later and I'll get back to you.
10/24/2016 21:10 DarkOPM#7
Still have a 250 Slot guildbank. Send me a pn with your offer
10/28/2016 12:32 Holyvinci#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOPM View Post
Still have a 250 Slot guildbank. Send me a pn with your offer
PM sent.


Need 50/150/250 Guild Vaults. Prefer paying in $$ via paypal. But you want gold, I am not liable if you get banned.
10/29/2016 10:10 nevye#9
Pm sent
10/29/2016 10:55 Holyvinci#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevye View Post
Pm sent
Bought 50 & 150 Guild Bank Slots. Thanks for trade :)
10/29/2016 11:26 tfzweiguy#11
I have two guilds for sale. One with 150 slots, the other with 250.
10/31/2016 17:50 nevye#12
..