[Release] Anti lag software for SF

11/06/2010 08:51 Rocker666#76
thanks for this information
11/06/2010 09:16 excalibur84#77
nice ill try this one sir...btw guys leeched or not does it really matter?whats important is the TS made an effort to share this to us..its true ive seen this from another site also but heck i dont really care so long as it does not contain keylogger/viruses..peace guys and merry xmas..(lets not get too hyped up on small matters)(",)
11/06/2010 10:16 ayakiss000#78
this was an old program, been using this since last year, and yes this help a lot with low i-net, this shutdown un important usage of other program, just make sure to turn it off after use to give way to other programs!!

BTW its leeched ^^
11/06/2010 11:34 reddcode#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesoshort View Post
Welcome to my thread!! ;)

I used this software to avoid as much lag I had earlier and this helped me a lot.

I found it worth sharing with you all...
:)

Here's software to make your game smoother ==>> :mofo:

Game Booster is designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button. It works by temporarily shutting down background services, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance to make your Gaming less lag and more smoothly.

Please follow these steps to install and make it work properly:

1. Download Game Booster.rar (attached with my post)
2. Unzip in desktop
3. Open gbsetup.exe
3. Install Game Booster
4. Open Game GameBooster.exe
5. Click Gaming Mode
6. Wait for it to shutting down background service cleaning RAM, etc
7. Play your game without lag

Please don’t flame or use bad words if you don’t like my post...this is just to help you guys.... I have posted this with good and helping intentions..... :mad:

Rep++ and Thanks me if it helped you anyhow...

Happy lag less gaming.... :handsdown:

# Life^ :bandit:

i wonder why i havent notice someone releasing this one here
ove been using this GB for almost two years now and i thought you guys here know about this!

any way Gbooster cterminates all unwanted program/applications running to make the game softer to play

it can allso fix your registry, not so sure about it but i thing is it defrags applications