rSRO on destruction??

01/02/2010 10:20 sumira90#1
server become laggier time to time..is it because of too many ppl using clientless bot??hopefully this server can stand it.. :mad:
01/02/2010 15:40 Slazenger#2
No lagzor for me.. :o
01/02/2010 17:01 Reddy666#3
I don't have lag =)
01/02/2010 17:25 Mя_#4
No lag for me too.. i think ur connection or computer is main problem.
01/02/2010 17:27 zAPHIRE#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mя_ View Post
No lag for me too.. i think ur connection or computer is main problem.
Yeah that must be it, I have no lag too.
01/02/2010 17:59 babuska#6
Its maybe because of your internet. Cause theres no lag for me:)
01/02/2010 18:11 my2play#7
no lags ^^
01/02/2010 18:46 _HouseMusicx3#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumira90 View Post
server become laggier time to time..is it because of too many ppl using clientless bot??hopefully this server can stand it.. :mad:
log some gold bots off should help
01/02/2010 22:33 Kyuzo Satsuki#9
Your logic amazes me, how clintless bots should lag servers? lmao
01/02/2010 23:23 Albert07#10
dunno...maybe ur bandwith can't suport too many gold bots?
01/03/2010 05:53 sumira90#11
i never bot..btw i think clientless can make the server laggy coz it intercepts the packet from server directly w/o any delay..btw, i have to admit my connection sucks these days.. :(
01/03/2010 13:44 Raveolimpia#12
I dont lagzor
01/04/2010 09:43 Bulion_PL#13
Scan you computer maybe you have Virus or stop download porno ;p (joke). I havent too lags.
01/04/2010 09:49 HemNeth#14
first of all , YOU LAG not the server:p
2nd of all , russians have a great network system for hosting so I am sure the servers will be more than 3000+ AND just wait and see pl0x
we dont know what's going on in their minds and wtf they will do :D

like isro everyone started like in the beginning , and they all got it wrong
just wait and seeeeeeeeee pl0x