Latest FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Trainer [FREE] -By Letsfut

11/17/2016 16:47 Darioswag#391
Its just for pc version?i cannot use it on ps4?
11/18/2016 21:13 HansiFLICK420#392
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicspazz View Post
I don't think these trainers are detected as you think they are. EA just detects an account going over a threshold of humanly possible games per day/hour. You most probably went over that and triggered an auto warning, that's all.
Believe me, im doing this now for more than a year and i have never committed any mistake, because i'm very careful . As i said, it worked well for about 1200-1300 matches with nepgax and i only did about 120 on 2 accounts with this and both got a warning.
11/19/2016 13:05 mstfimi#393
I got warning for my two accounts. In one account, I only played one draft and the account was new. No match was played on that account however, after I played a draft with this trainer yesterday, today they removed my coins and fifa xp and I got a warning. WHY? Is this trainer unsafe that much?
11/19/2016 17:01 GhostyG29#394
Mike, auto trainer bot up yet for this?
11/20/2016 03:05 AguFernandez#395
Might someone say to me if the trainer can be used in Fut Champions? I lack only 4 games, all I played the previous ones legally, but would like to manage to win this other 4 with help of the trainer, some advice?
11/20/2016 18:05 ChopTheDawg#396
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguFernandez View Post
Might someone say to me if the trainer can be used in Fut Champions? I lack only 4 games, all I played the previous ones legally, but would like to manage to win this other 4 with help of the trainer, some advice?
Don't use it or EA will remove your rank. Try the 99 ovr trainer instead (you'll have to play the games but you'll have more chances of winning).
11/20/2016 22:35 eeigan#397
I got a warning from EA after Draft, probably because i played too many games per hour. Is it safe to use it again, at just a slower rate, or shall i keep away?
11/20/2016 23:13 Just A Random Person#398
ChopTheDawg, I have one question for you.
Mine friend got from one popular coins-seller guy this cheat. He told him that he can play max. 8 games per hour and 60 per day, otherwise he will get banned. Im doing exactly like he said, and I still didnt get a warning from EA (I have this trainer 3 days). Should I descrease number of games or keep playing that much? Sorry if if my English isnt good tho.
11/21/2016 16:12 ChopTheDawg#399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Random Person View Post
ChopTheDawg, I have one question for you.
Mine friend got from one popular coins-seller guy this cheat. He told him that he can play max. 8 games per hour and 60 per day, otherwise he will get banned. Im doing exactly like he said, and I still didnt get a warning from EA (I have this trainer 3 days). Should I descrease number of games or keep playing that much? Sorry if if my English isnt good tho.
I think the limit is 7, not 8 and try not to play more than 40 games per day. You can continue, just slightly decrease the number of games.
11/21/2016 19:18 Just A Random Person#400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
I think the limit is 7, not 8 and try not to play more than 40 games per day. You can continue, just slightly decrease the number of games.
Ok, thank you for your advice. Does EA send warnings to every cheater, or sometimes they ban you automatically?
11/21/2016 19:26 ChopTheDawg#401
Quote:
Ok, thank you for your advice. Does EA send warnings to every cheater, or sometimes they ban you automatically?
They only ban you automatically if you bought a large amount of coins, otherwise (if you used a trainer) you'll receive one or two warnings before you get banned.
11/21/2016 19:32 Just A Random Person#402
Quote:
They only ban you automatically if you bought a large amount of coins, otherwise (if you used a trainer) you'll receive one or two warnings before you get banned.
I heard that sometimes they give you 5 warnings, sometimes only 1. You never know with EA :P. Thanks bro, helped me a lot. And do they watch your record for the example? Im not sure about that.
11/21/2016 20:12 ChopTheDawg#403
Quote:
I heard that sometimes they give you 5 warnings, sometimes only 1. You never know with EA :P. Thanks bro, helped me a lot. And do they watch your record for the example? Im not sure about that.
Yeah I actually received 3 warnings on my first account before they banned me but the majority of the players only received 2. And I don't think they watch records unless someone reports you and they start investigating your account thoroughly. Most people that were banned were either reported or exceeded the hour limit and triggered the cheater check up.
11/21/2016 23:19 Just A Random Person#404
Quote:
Yeah I actually received 3 warnings on my first account before they banned me but the majority of the players only received 2. And I don't think they watch records unless someone reports you and they start investigating your account thoroughly. Most people that were banned were either reported or exceeded the hour limit and triggered the cheater check up.
So do I need to change my name into the strange one so they cant report me that easily? :D
11/22/2016 07:51 -Ferrisss-#405
Im running into a continuous problem playing online fut matches.Whenever my opponents team is loading it immediately disconnects and i have to force quit. Is there a way i can fix this?