[looking for]Hearthstone bot

09/17/2016 01:28 zauzer#1
Hi,

I'm looking for a free Hearthstone bot please :)

tyvm
02/20/2017 16:29 Usernaemmm#2
Hearthranger, Smartbot
Hearthranger has 120 mins of trial time every 16 hours
Smartbot has 10 games of trial time every ?hrs
Smartbot is a much faster and smarter bot but 10 games go by quick
Hearthranger is good for getting your daily quests done but I play my arenas with SB.
I would add the links but I am too lazy.
If you were to buy one I would 100% go with smartbot but idk who might catch a wave.
GLHF (Don't use your main if your scared of being banned)
04/07/2017 22:24 L U A P#3
http://www

h@ckhe@rthst0ne com/thank-you/


(correct the spelling to regular letters, don't forget the dot before com)

i just paid for the trial version and got this page. i imagine you can't use it without registration anyway?

updated Apr-7-2017 for the new Un'goro whatever.