Which blader should I do?

01/01/2010 13:17 morts#1
Hello ppl so as the topic says I want your opinion which build should I choose
So the variants are:
fire/cold/bicheon
light/fire/bicheon
So which one should I choose and why? thx
01/01/2010 13:34 ktalin2008#2
Fire/cold/bitcheon
PS: i know some1 with this build, he rocks vs anyone
01/01/2010 13:41 morts#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktalin2008 View Post
Fire/cold/bitcheon
PS: i know some1 with this build, he rocks vs anyone
ye I'm thinking about the same ... But I want more opinions :p thx
01/01/2010 15:48 hambal#4
blade/fire/force
blade/cold/force
blade/light/force
01/01/2010 16:00 N00bcake#5
Bich / Fire / Cold for the maximum in Pvp, Bich / Fire / 80 Light / 20 Ice for good and fast lvling, and also some nice Pvp due to Lvl1 Snow.
01/01/2010 16:47 morts#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hambal View Post
blade/fire/force
blade/cold/force
blade/light/force
dude I'm asking which one of MY variants should I choose and why
thx anyway
01/01/2010 21:22 Sarkesz#7
one of the variants of hambal ofc :D all your options are inferior to these
01/01/2010 21:30 hadyz3#8
well most of str chinese chars r going for 100 fire 100 weapon 80 light 20 cold for maximum attack and def i dunno what a blader will need 100 cold for? u r a blader or in other words TANKER u can handle phy attack easily and dont tell me for snow shield coz u wont be able to attack due to the loss of mp so u should go 100 fire 100 weapon 80 light 20 cold
01/02/2010 00:14 ktalin2008#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hambal View Post
blade/fire/force
blade/cold/force
blade/light/force
blader does not need force bcoz if it has skills FF u can do a lot of stats(division, impotent, bleed) so u don't need force
01/02/2010 01:16 morts#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadyz3 View Post
well most of str chinese chars r going for 100 fire 100 weapon 80 light 20 cold for maximum attack and def i dunno what a blader will need 100 cold for? u r a blader or in other words TANKER u can handle phy attack easily and dont tell me for snow shield coz u wont be able to attack due to the loss of mp so u should go 100 fire 100 weapon 80 light 20 cold
idk maybe cold is for more ressistance against those pescy warriors? :P
01/02/2010 01:55 ktalin2008#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadyz3 View Post
well most of str chinese chars r going for 100 fire 100 weapon 80 light 20 cold for maximum attack and def i dunno what a blader will need 100 cold for? u r a blader or in other words TANKER u can handle phy attack easily and dont tell me for snow shield coz u wont be able to attack due to the loss of mp so u should go 100 fire 100 weapon 80 light 20 cold
mate.. this isn't a good build bcoz 1st: what light gave you?( speed + parry ratio= speed scrool or speed drug+trigger scrool)..2nd: cold 100 = 336 more phy protection..
So if u are fire/bich/cold u will be the best and 1 more point( if you make 2 sets 1 garm and 1 armor u will rock)
01/02/2010 03:55 GoNight#12
>fire/cold/bicheon<.

fire/light/bicheon is a standard build..
why not try something that just a few ppl have?

go 4 it..
01/02/2010 08:22 weisingerb#13
how do i play on the server.. i where can i make an account with english?
01/02/2010 12:02 maxchanges#14
I have a blader Bicheon 100, Fire 100, Light 80, Ice 20^^
its nice =)
01/02/2010 12:15 morts#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by weisingerb View Post
how do i play on the server.. i where can i make an account with english?
I'm confused... what does this have to do with my thread?

Thx for your suggestions people, I guess fire/cold will suit me best :p