[rSRO] Silk

12/31/2009 17:49 sinhy#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Is this real :S?
:confused::confused::confused:
12/31/2009 17:52 Albert07#2
hmmm did you use ur brain when u posted this ?Oo....first of all try pressing F10 ...see what happens
12/31/2009 17:53 Nobert#3
it is gold not silk
don't buy it maybe you get scammed
and anyway goldbuyer suck and support goldbots!
12/31/2009 18:04 sinhy#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars3 View Post
it is gold not silk
don't buy it maybe you get scammed
and anyway goldbuyer suck and support goldbots!
wht r the prices then?
Just out of interest.. stupid google translate not working for me for some reason
12/31/2009 18:13 jaren#5
i think 1m for 13.5$ which is pretty expensive lol
12/31/2009 18:19 sinhy#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kub4n1t0 View Post
i think 1m for 13.5$ which is pretty expensive lol
Forget that xD
12/31/2009 20:24 zAPHIRE#7
There's a bot spamming that in Constantinople -.- , it's annoying as hell..

Fixed :rolleyes:
12/31/2009 20:30 HemNeth#8
loool really , u got IQ of a shoe
12/31/2009 20:55 zAPHIRE#9
Seems like your IQ is even lower than a shoe seeing the way you write.
12/31/2009 21:39 Kyuzo Satsuki#10
This guy sinhy its such a tard :facepalm:
01/01/2010 00:04 CryssTal94#11
i have now 2kk of Silk of course its true ....
01/01/2010 00:27 HemNeth#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
Seems like your IQ is even lower than a shoe seeing the way you write.
yea sure dude , they way I write? I touched my screen btw didnt write anything
and you moron how stupid can you be to believe in something like that?
you dont know what sro is? like more than 1k people try to scam others by making websites , give you fake info and fck ur money?
you think its hard making a website like that? 1 hour work max .. and stupid people like you support these scammers :D

PS. can admin ban this guy that said "ofc its true I got 2kk silk , I mean wtf 2 000 000 silk? nice really , morons
01/01/2010 00:46 zAPHIRE#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemNeth View Post
yea sure dude , they way I write? I touched my screen btw didnt write anything
and you moron how stupid can you be to believe in something like that?
you dont know what sro is? like more than 1k people try to scam others by making websites , give you fake info and fck ur money?
you think its hard making a website like that? 1 hour work max .. and stupid people like you support these scammers :D

PS. can admin ban this guy that said "ofc its true I got 2kk silk , I mean wtf 2 000 000 silk? nice really , morons
I never said it was true, I only said there was a bot spamming that in Constantinople. Learn to read please, if you missunderstood it too bad, no reason to get all hyped up and start saying shit.

Btw only noticed it now, the "IQ of a shoe" were you talking to me or to the thread starter? If it was to me you already have my replies, if it was to the thread starter, soz, tough you were talking to me.
01/01/2010 01:43 HemNeth#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
I never said it was true, I only said there was a bot spamming that in Constantinople. Learn to read please, if you missunderstood it too bad, no reason to get all hyped up and start saying shit.

Btw only noticed it now, the "IQ of a shoe" were you talking to me or to the thread starter? If it was to me you already have my replies, if it was to the thread starter, soz, tough you were talking to me.
ofcourse wasnt for u -.-
01/01/2010 13:22 sinhy#15
Tbh i dunno why ur flaming, google translate didnt work n i cnt reli read russian now so i thought id post on here, saw the guy spamming it AFTER i found this lol

But yeh

Request #Close
Because of spam