Mage

12/31/2009 17:34 JimmJacked#1
Well Im bored and I have a 104 mage that noone wants to buy so.

First person to guess my favorite NFL team correctly gets the mage.
Not much on mage but eh its a good starter char for hacking lol.
12/31/2009 17:37 h4ss4n#2
New England - Patriots
btw how many times can i guess ?
12/31/2009 19:22 redkid#3
Dallas CowBoys
12/31/2009 19:25 foobar3#4
Green Bay Packers
12/31/2009 19:32 LunarEclipse#5
Chicago Bears xD
12/31/2009 19:42 EliteDKTrader#6
San Diego Chargers
12/31/2009 19:45 <3Lena<3#7
steelers
12/31/2009 20:08 ♠Blunt♠#8
New york Giants
01/01/2010 01:50 JimmJacked#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
Chicago Bears xD
Honestly the bears? If my team was the bears I wouldnt be letting that know publicly :) Keep guessing
01/01/2010 02:06 UBerPWn#10
Redskins
01/01/2010 02:09 LunarEclipse#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmJacked View Post
Honestly the bears? If my team was the bears I wouldnt be letting that know publicly :) Keep guessing
thats my favorite team :( thats a cute name for a football team :rolleyes: oh well
01/01/2010 02:33 mikeyxxx#12
Denver Broncos?
01/01/2010 12:31 ibakeri#13
Miami Dolphins
01/01/2010 15:30 JimmJacked#14
No no no no , I guess yall can have 2nd guesses lol.
01/01/2010 15:42 LunarEclipse#15
SanFranciso 49er's