LVL30 5$ 2400to2900cp , x5 Dragonites 2900-2600cp x5 Snorlax 2400cp 100% feedback

09/03/2016 15:52 Psyren-#1
ACC INFO:
*LVL 30
*NO TEAM
*NO NAME
*NO GENERE
*NO RANDOM USERNAME LIKE FjkS1323sSDF
*E-MAIL VERIFIED
*HIGH CP / IV
*LAPRAS SNORLAX DRAGONITE VAPOREON SLOWBRO ETC
*+550K STARDUST
*AUTO BUY
* NO REWARD TOUCHES

PROOF HERE !! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
AUTO BUY HERE : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

FAQ

I did not receive email?
Please check your spam folder, if problem is not solved PM me and I will respond ASAP

Where are my account details?
You will find the account details in the e-mail, corresponding to [username] [password]

how i can change my password and e-mail ? (IT CAN'T BE ACCESSED DUE TO SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE)
1)[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2)Edit Profile

account sofbanned wtf?

Refunds won't be given if there was any change made to the account e.g: picking of username/team, changing of account information, etc. No refunds are allowed 2 hours after the purchase is made. Offert a new one account only if you be banned before 24h. By buying an account you agree to our terms and won't hold us accountable for anything that might occur afterwards

if you have any login issue contact me
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
superbia0777 Skype

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK !!!
(DONT LEAVE A NEGATIVE ONE BEFORE CONTACT ME >D)
09/04/2016 21:05 Psyren-#2
UP new proof img inventory/dust
09/04/2016 21:26 nekromanze#3
I bought an acc few days ago and everything goes alright, trusted man!
09/06/2016 06:16 Psyren-#4
up !

up!
09/08/2016 00:11 Psyren-#5
100% feedback boys [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]