[Question]Add new map

12/31/2009 14:12 ҉ THT ҉#1
I am trying to add new map, but when I do this I get "wrong mapindex from malfile" or I dc before he load the map. mostly the first :p but ok

What I am doing;
I am setting the needed files "data/share/mapredcell", "data/map", "data/share/mapredcell", "texture/minimap", "texture/maptile"

But why I get still "wrong mapindex from malfile" or dc before he load the map.

It works only if I edit line from maplist, (change the .map .mol .mel .mac)
12/31/2009 16:15 Ironica#2
you have to make sure you got the new line in maplist as well, since maplist is the main call funtion to check to see if the map actually exist. so pretty much give it a new # an it should work.
01/01/2010 04:38 ҉ THT ҉#3
that is first what i do:P
1. first I add the maplist.csv
2. i make new maps in share/map
01/12/2010 23:42 l2zeo#4
did you amend maplist.csv intensive training?? :)
01/13/2010 01:02 ҉ THT ҉#5
Nah still not working :|
Can someone make a list what I need to do?
01/13/2010 01:07 l2zeo#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
Nah still not working :|
Can someone make a list what I need to do?
"data/share/mapredcell", "data/map", "texture/minimap", "texture/maptile
"data/property","data/object"

should correct or add these parts.
there are more parts.
01/13/2010 15:07 ҉ THT ҉#7
"data/property","data/object" ????
01/13/2010 20:38 firefox1985#8
r u trying to load the map with mobs on it or a empty field?
01/13/2010 20:56 ҉ THT ҉#9
Dont care,, I know how to add mobs ,, just change the maplist
but i cant add a new row
it gives me "wrong mapindex from malfile"
or movemap failed
or DC before see the loading screen of the map