DayZ Standalone Gear , First 5 Set's FREE to the first 10 customers

08/27/2016 20:06 Mr Nice Guy#1
Hey there everybody my name is Mr. Nice Guy and I"m here to sell gear for DayZ Standalone. So far i only have 2 set's available, M4A1 set and the SVD Sniper set but those are just to test the waters. I will be giving away 5 set's FREE to the first 10 customers and hopefully get some good comments But if you would like to see how my service is and the gear set's i have now add me on Skype : ( Mr. Nice Guy DayZ Gear Shop ) Also i will have way more gear set's available in a week, like the AKM set , Mosin set and much much more <3

You do not have to get all the set's at once you can get one and come back later or the next day for another set but i will only hold set's for 1 month after your purchase, so after you make a purchase you have 1 month to claim all your set's or meet on the 30th day for the rest of your remaining order so it's up to you your choice. I'm based in the USA specifically Texas so I'm on all day and most of the night.

Just got my website up and running it's not much atm but it's a work in progress ( mrniceguy.webs.com ) but take a look :D

Here are screen shots of what i got
08/28/2016 00:55 xNou#2
Can vouch for him . Nice service got my gear really fast ! Trusted & nice trader .