Decisions, Decisions...

12/30/2009 23:39 CamCam6969#1
I have a Lvl 66 Pure STR Glavie on Uranus and a Lvl 72 Pure STR Glavie. Im debating whether or not to just sell them or give them away because I obviously cant get on anymore. The 66 has a +5 Lvl 64 SOS Glavie FB and the 72 has a +7 Lvl 72 Glavie FB. I really dont wanna get rid of them but if someone wants to offer good enough Ill post screenshots. Also if someone could tell me a way to get in easy I would greatly appreciate it cuz Ive been playing 2Moons due to the fact of not being able to get in.
12/31/2009 01:39 Iorveth#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
uhh dude, post it in the BM, or in the silkroad section, this is PSRO not, isro
Instead of this you should click report button and request move ;)


#move requested :D
12/31/2009 02:58 N00bcake#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamCam6969 View Post
I have a Lvl 66 Pure STR Glavie on Uranus and a Lvl 72 Pure STR Glavie. Im debating whether or not to just sell them or give them away because I obviously cant get on anymore. The 66 has a +5 Lvl 64 SOS Glavie FB and the 72 has a +7 Lvl 72 Glavie FB. I really dont wanna get rid of them but if someone wants to offer good enough Ill post screenshots. Also if someone could tell me a way to get in easy I would greatly appreciate it cuz Ive been playing 2Moons due to the fact of not being able to get in.
If you want to sell your chars, offer them in the BM Section.
Obviously your chars arent FF for the cap, even though you might have put pretty much efforts into them, they aint much worth, few dollars even if somebody would buy them which i doubt.
My suggestion for you: Just take a break and let your account rest for a while, login every 2 months once to silkroad to avoid a "ban" due to inactivity.
You might never know, situation could change and then if you still want to play, you could go on and do whatever you feel like with them ..

Another suggestion: Got a good/trustable friend which would keep botting them along (sbot) for higher lvls, then go for it :)