Gw2 first privat server since 2013?

08/15/2016 16:41 LasseK#1
Hey,

found that video from 2013. Does somebody know if that guy who made that video made his server public?

in the video discription you can see:

24.08.2013

This video shows the few features we have added to our private server.
It is currently open and is waiting for players :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/17/2016 05:35 lazaraslong1202#2
I wish there were more it'd be so fun to run around with legendaries and such but w.es :)
08/17/2016 09:51 Sakus#3
Sure it would be cool, but to be honest, if you can have everything in a minimum of time you will get bored quickly. You will never return to gw2 official, because it takes too long to achieve something and thats it. It's a nice thing to play with or if there were more Content, but I think there would be a missing player base. But let's see whats in the furutre (:
08/17/2016 09:54 SoTheCrazy#4
I've to admit, when i saw "GW2" i thought it was Gay World 2 :trollface: