Gratt underground and ronelia dont have mobs in my server

08/15/2016 10:44 anryandrew#1
Hi, Team

can someone help me on this issue? any help will be highly apppreciated. world directory (C://ROHAN/ROHAN/world)

Also, can someone share a working rohanclient that can bypass GG?
08/15/2016 13:41 RitoYuuki#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anryandrew View Post
Hi, Team

can someone help me on this issue? any help will be highly apppreciated. world directory (C://ROHAN/ROHAN/world)

Also, can someone share a working rohanclient that can bypass GG?
1. Use a complete World Folder from any 110+ Rohan Files on Google
2. No
08/15/2016 15:26 anryandrew#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
1. Use a complete World Folder from any 110+ Rohan Files on Google
2. No
Thanks for the prompt response
I'll try that. All I need to do is copy everything to my current world files and everything will be ok? no more reconfiguration on my registry?
08/15/2016 16:42 kthxbai2#4
2
08/15/2016 20:41 ieyancallo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
2
The launcher I'm using auto updates the rohanclient. It overwrites it. :(
08/15/2016 21:23 RitoYuuki#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
The launcher I'm using auto updates the rohanclient. It overwrites it. :(
1. Start Patcher, let it Update
2. Replace Rohanclient.exe with other one
3. Press Play :)
08/16/2016 17:23 ieyancallo#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
1. Start Patcher, let it Update
2. Replace Rohanclient.exe with other one
3. Press Play :)
Thank you Rito! :) Will try it later. The server is currently under maintenance. Hehe. Thanks so much! :handsdown: