Support Account

08/13/2016 20:27 Khanex#1
Hey there,

i want to buy an account with almost all Supports(Bard and Thresh are needed). I dont care about the elo at all.
I can offer a plat4 ADC Account with around 30champs.

Best wishes,

Khanex
08/13/2016 21:19 mountainhills#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Our website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

E-mail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/13/2016 21:25 Sainfai#3
Hello,I have a EUNE account with good amount of supports (It has bard and thresh) also has 13k IP and rune page for support.4 rune pages,all full of different tier 3 runes.Was silver 3 in season 5,but unraked now.Has 56 champions,no RP.Oh,also has 9 skins (not really special skins,besides Union Jack fiddlesticks) and this: imgur.com/LM9aRoy and 2 ward skins,but those aren't special.And also some icons that are no longer obtainable and lvl 5 on 12 champions (including thresh)(have everything for lvl 6 thresh) and lvl 7 on shaco.If you're interested,PM me here or prefferably add me on skype: freedvsonn
08/13/2016 21:33 ♠ΔCΣ♠ 真正的王牌#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] look here <3

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] look here pls <3
08/13/2016 21:51 Khanex#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ΔCΣ♠ 真正的王牌 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] look here <3

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] look here pls <3
Sorry, i already checked a few days before. But i dont want a bronze acc :<

Update: My Account is on EuW btw, would pref a euw acc as well!