want to start playing conquer

08/11/2016 16:52 JimmyCo#1
i want to play conquer i am downloading it
i dont know which server to play in it
can you help me selcting server
and i want to buy some cps i got 60 dollars to spend
thanks
08/11/2016 18:44 Patoro#2
come play Eternity
Dreams > Eternity
its the one of the oldest server as well as active
08/12/2016 23:45 JimmyCo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patoro View Post
come play Eternity
Dreams > Eternity
its the one of the oldest server as well as active
okay do you know any seller that sell cps ?
08/13/2016 03:46 ConquerOnlineBM#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCo View Post
okay do you know any seller that sell cps ?
I sell CPs and gears :)

Skype:
08/17/2016 00:53 midoahmed060#5
how much usd for 21k cps Conqueronline ??

how much usd for 21k cps ??

how much usd for 21k cps ??
08/17/2016 01:51 ConquerOnlineBM#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by midoahmed060 View Post
how much usd for 21k cps Conqueronline ??

how much usd for 21k cps ??

how much usd for 21k cps ??
I sell 21000 cps for 235 usd
08/17/2016 08:00 theconquerseller#7
You will find that ConquerOnlineBM is one of the most trusted sellers here. I have never made a purchase with him but I can personally recommend him as I regularly visit this site and see his many happy customers
08/17/2016 08:03 ConquerOnlineBM#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by theconquerseller View Post
You will find that ConquerOnlineBM is one of the most trusted sellers here. I have never made a purchase with him but I can personally recommend him as I regularly visit this site and see his many happy customers
Thanks brother, this was really nice!