Nexon started IP-Banning?

08/04/2016 15:47 iris8x#1
Did nexon started banning IP?All my accounts have been banned.Did this happend to you too?Help please.
08/04/2016 17:11 Crank#2
Permanently banned?
08/04/2016 18:21 iris8x#3
Yes.
I had 3 accounts they banned all of them
I didnt even used hacks in my main.
They said that i can create a new one(which willl also get banned).
08/04/2016 19:51 MRx86™#4
that sexy!
08/06/2016 10:31 Venouzx#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by iris8x View Post
Yes.
I had 3 accounts they banned all of them
I didnt even used hacks in my main.
They said that i can create a new one(which willl also get banned).
you deserve it.
dont think that if you play on your sub accounts with hacks nothing will happened.
you tried to be smarter, you got a dick
08/06/2016 23:32 Sleutel#6
When you log-in your mac address is sent to the server... Just a side note.. Stop cheating.
08/08/2016 08:04 xDaNero#7
lol is this Terror?
09/02/2016 16:13 xunga1#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutel View Post
When you log-in your mac address is sent to the server... Just a side note.. Stop cheating.
And how about spoofing the MAC Address?
I usually use this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]