Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet

08/17/2016 19:11 Akiro91#226
Quote:
Originally Posted by marifas123 View Post
so atm if you make tp you're stuck and can't login into the account
not only is my character stuck in limbo, my fatigue bar also didn't refresh today.
my service time reset to 8 hours but shard fatigue is at 0h 0m and i'm not getting any exp lol.
08/17/2016 19:49 Silkroad21#227
Damn can't Login....c1035 error -.-

But its nice to Play again wirh Hand ctf Quest and Uniques *-*
08/17/2016 20:24 Dönerbude#228
why dont they get an admin, which could work in a realistic european time for e.g. gmt +0 or gmt +3.
Every problem which is figured out by us players, reach the current admin soo late.

I dont understand something about game servers but it seems like that one engine isnt runnig, that cause the freeze.

(sry for that bad english)
08/17/2016 20:29 Akiro91#229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dönerbude View Post
why dont they get an admin, which could work in a realistic european time for e.g. gmt +0 or gmt +3.
Every problem which is figured out by us players, reach the current admin soo late.

I dont understand something about game servers but it seems like that one engine isnt runnig, that cause the freeze.

(sry for that bad english)
Looking at their other game forums and speaking from experience as a former 'Legend Of Silkroad' player I can tell you that JCPlanet is so utterly unprofessional and incompetent that it's hard to believe that the company is run by more than 1-2 people.
08/17/2016 21:06 faejaffa#230
if anyone interested in purchasing my account 58 bow [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/17/2016 21:17 Afro0570#231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiro91 View Post
not only is my character stuck in limbo, my fatigue bar also didn't refresh today.
my service time reset to 8 hours but shard fatigue is at 0h 0m and i'm not getting any exp lol.
Same problem here, pls reply me if there is a sollution.
08/17/2016 21:20 Akiro91#232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro0570 View Post
Same problem here, pls reply me if there is a sollution.
Mind telling me what your race and class is?
I'm curious how many other people experienced this and if it's race/class specific.

To everyone else:
Did anyone else not get their fatigue back on at least one of their characters?
08/17/2016 21:21 vargamon#233
Second day already a bug that lasts 4+ hours. As always great job.
08/17/2016 21:48 chez59#234
all have bug now? char dont move and client dont work(
08/17/2016 22:02 Gl4vie#235
it feels like playing a bad private server now :)
08/17/2016 22:06 Afro0570#236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiro91 View Post
Mind telling me what your race and class is?
I'm curious how many other people experienced this and if it's race/class specific.

To everyone else:
Did anyone else not get their fatigue back on at least one of their characters?
I got a europe char that got stuck, then made a chinese one but it was insta stuck when created. (same login account)

however i still have a other chinese char running around so no problem with him so far.
08/17/2016 22:17 too.different.boy#237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Seems like only retard people or rich kids will play there, with 10euros monthly you can play the best MMOS around. I tried it to check if there are some legit players..sadly only brainless botters.

That's just my opinion, of course if you're a masochist you will love to spend your money there.
Damn I saw only legit players. No one was botting so it makes me happy. I went to twitch and saw a turk who was streaming. He had bot enabled and that was it all. I said in chat "fcking botters" and got banned.

Pls make someone time machine and back the good times. I hate this current time so much.
08/18/2016 09:21 zatenzu#238
Yesterday, my character can't move, attack, cast spell etc... same issue as you.
Good start for Ephesus server... -__-
Someone knows if this issue is solved?
I hate actual SRO, It was so better in the past with gold system, loots, old job system etc..
I don't find a good SRO private server like in the past. Rates are stupid and customisation sucks. I think this game is definitely dead :'(
08/18/2016 09:46 crusader18#239
seems like exp bar is bugged....
i have service fatigue (black bar) for 2 days now...
this fcking timer doesnt reset to yellow exp bar ... pfffff
08/18/2016 11:55 fenster3000#240
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader18 View Post
seems like exp bar is bugged....
i have service fatigue (black bar) for 2 days now...
this fcking timer doesnt reset to yellow exp bar ... pfffff
When SRO-R started back in 2012 you had to be offline before the bar will reset.
Otherwise the bar remain empty.

Joymax changed that after a few months. Maybe you have to be offline again in JC SRO.