Getting Out of Jail Or Account Locked

09/15/2005 11:53 Breakthrough#16
I figured out the mystery THE ANSWER!!!!!!

The text box wouldn't appear because I believe you guys (and myself) hadn't bothered to patch to the current patch...

so patch to the most recent and tell us how you go!!!!

WEEEEE!!!!!

Thankyou thankyou

AT last after 3weeks IM FREEEEEEE!
09/21/2005 20:24 xiaoming#17
Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@Sep 2 2005, 05:16
Quote:

original post by newtoalthis

all of you still stuck in jail......... its not hard to get out or to get the char sent to the jail....

1) make a lvl 1 on the server you need....
2) put 100k on it.....
3) log it in with bjx...
4) move it to a clear opening with no mobs and no players....
5) select the "No supply lvling patch"....
6) open it to modify it....
7) change the cordinats to the ones your standing on.....
8) change the radius from "65" to "5" no less, no more
9) run the patch...........
10) sit and wait...... you WILL go to the jail
11) transfer the money to the char you want to get out
12) get the hell out

this WORKS EVERY TIME.. ive done with 7 dif chars on 3 servers.... it hasnt taken more then 15 min to get sent to jail on any of them... but if it does for you just keep waiting cause it will happen.... keep an eye on the char to make sure no other players come around and see that your jumping around in a tiny circle.....

i repeat.... IT WILL WORK... you just have to wait it out and please if anyone sees anyone asking about this again post a link to this on there cause im sure this is beginging to agrivate more then just me...........

^^^nice post
I am still unable to get the noob into jailafter 30-45mins... please help me.... it works once only... unable to get noob into jail again...
09/21/2005 23:18 GiYo#18
i'm still offering a ride out of jail if anyone needs

PM or so. tell me how to make shadow appear where the player will land - removal of shadow animation (ss/fb targeting) and i'll do it for free.

i did this on few diff servers now, but pref on eternity.

++
09/22/2005 16:52 ultimatedestroyer#19
Going to sunshine? o.0
09/27/2005 00:17 birila#20
Hi all, My char is banned, what i make?

When i will log in appear: Char is banned
09/27/2005 01:41 DeathLord#21
Quote:
Originally posted by birila@Sep 27 2005, 00:17
Hi all, My char is banned, what i make?

When i will log in appear: Char is banned
well... i think thats about it with your acc! make another if you can!
09/28/2005 00:28 SGR#22
How did it get banned?
09/28/2005 01:28 phoenix01134#23
its said that alt+tabbing a lot can trigger CO's so called "bot-detection" system and apparently it sends people into the jail 4 simply afkin in tg and market o,0. guess every hase to carry 100k wit them everywhere now.... >.<
09/29/2005 03:21 bleh#24
Sad that they have such a horrible system. I have used bjx for like 1 hour straight and I didn't get into bot jail. I guess I'll do it as long as it takes :| The ironic part was it was my wife who got sent there and she's never macro'ed :X
10/18/2005 05:09 YumzxA1#25
Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@Sep 2 2005, 05:16
Quote:

original post by newtoalthis

all of you still stuck in jail......... its not hard to get out or to get the char sent to the jail....

1) make a lvl 1 on the server you need....
2) put 100k on it.....
3) log it in with bjx...
4) move it to a clear opening with no mobs and no players....
5) select the "No supply lvling patch"....
6) open it to modify it....
7) change the cordinats to the ones your standing on.....
8) change the radius from "65" to "5" no less, no more
9) run the patch...........
10) sit and wait...... you WILL go to the jail
11) transfer the money to the char you want to get out
12) get the hell out

this WORKS EVERY TIME.. ive done with 7 dif chars on 3 servers.... it hasnt taken more then 15 min to get sent to jail on any of them... but if it does for you just keep waiting cause it will happen.... keep an eye on the char to make sure no other players come around and see that your jumping around in a tiny circle.....

i repeat.... IT WILL WORK... you just have to wait it out and please if anyone sees anyone asking about this again post a link to this on there cause im sure this is beginging to agrivate more then just me...........

^^^nice post
i jzt DL the bot 2 day and waz boting for few mins and got jailed and nowz botting 2 gat my char outa jail aint working ....i have been botting wif my newbi all day and still not in jail yet!!! can som1 plz help me!!! i m in lion sever!!!!!! PlZZZZZZ!!! il pay u !!
11/01/2005 18:04 data90x#26
OK, two things, JBX now just gets your account locked, doesnt send you to bot jail, so is there a autominer or something other than co2 interfacing that can get you detected?
11/06/2005 21:35 VsMaX#27
I have same problem how get second char into jail :D Im using BJX but conquer doesn't detect that i'm hacking :D :D :D :D
EDIT:Ok Sory it works much thanx !!!!!
11/07/2005 03:04 XtremeX-CO#28
Have u guys ever got more then once in jail? I have, the first time I needed 100k to get out. Now I have to pay 200k because its my "second offence" I've been caught using the bot for the first time around 4 months before I used it again on the same character.
11/13/2005 23:36 doey#29
Theres actually a much easier way to get into jail.
Forget about bjx
just hold control and tap loadsa buttons on ur keyboard
I dunno why but i got sent to jail for it lol
11/14/2005 18:49 xuechi#30
K i was sent to bot jail twice too, last nite and this morning. I was guiltly of using co2 interface in co1 server. Never used any bots b4. Don't understand why i should be in jail. Feck it co1 is too boring anyway.
first time a GM came rescue me. second time i can't find any1 to help me with 200k, maybe gm was afk. perhaps i should delete my character cos i don't want it to happen 4 times and get banned or something.
I think i should use bots from now on too.