WTB Level Boost (EUW)

07/31/2016 01:51 SilverPotato#1
Hey Guys ,
i have a smurf Account on EUW which currently is lvl 20.
Im looking for someone willing to level the Account up to 30.
The Account has around 20 XP-Boost left.
I will pay 10€ for that.
Im only looking for trusted users to not get my Account banned.

Silver
07/31/2016 01:53 LoL Accounts#2
Hello,

Im ready to level your account to level 30 .

I dont know if you allow to be botted ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/31/2016 01:58 SilverPotato#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL Accounts View Post
Hello,

Im ready to level your account to level 30 .

I dont know if you allow to be botted ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Im sorry but im looking for someone to actually play the account to 30 by hand so the chance of getting banned is as low as possible.
07/31/2016 02:06 peterqwer#4
Hey, I'll do it if you can pay paypal
07/31/2016 02:16 liqqq#5
Hello sir,

I can do that for you.
I am trusted member and also guarantee no chaance of ban, 0%.
No issues after my leveling is done.
All info can be seen here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I will also do it for 10 EUR as you requested.

You can PM me or add me on Skype.

My Skype is : deleteyourskype.comm
07/31/2016 02:26 Gamestore.#6
35euro PayPal
07/31/2016 05:38 DarkSyryus#7
Hello!
I can do your level-up easily for that price.
I can play what champions you want (for mastery points) and what game modes you want.
Just add me on skype. The price is the one you asked for.
No bots. Pure handleveling.
07/31/2016 05:51 freshshit#8
8€ :)
virtualgoods-esp
07/31/2016 06:18 Extraktlon#9
Hey i'll do it by hand, 10€ is fine via paypal. Message me on skype!