MabiNjector

07/28/2016 17:52 MrQew#1
Since this was removed from MabiMods because they don't allow injector that can inject any dll (*cough* Abyss & Kanan are injectors *cough*)...

Introducing MabiNjector!

Preview: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  • Quickly and simply inject multiple DLLs into Mabinogi!
    • Inject DLLs such as Abyss or mod_sharker
  • Inject to clients that were previously launched
  • Automatic & Continuous Injection w/ Delayed Injection
  • Integrated Launcher
    • Works with Direct Launcher, already preconfigured
  • Multiclient Compatible
  • Morrighan Compatible
  • Minimizes to Tray

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Virus Scan: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 1/55 (False Positive)
07/28/2016 21:17 Blade3575#2
So what exactly is wrong with the injector supplied with Abyss? I already mentioned I planned to update it to include a button for launching the Client. The ability to multiclient with it has been a feature from day one. Support for Morrighan is something that will be available as well.
07/28/2016 21:41 MrQew#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
So what exactly is wrong with the injector supplied with Abyss? I already mentioned I planned to update it to include a button for launching the Client. The ability to multiclient with it has been a feature from day one. Support for Morrighan is something that will be available as well.
I started this before you made any mention of that.
Multiclient doesn't work when using Morrighan.
And I've added some things that make it more convenient to use for myself and others.
07/29/2016 00:28 Blade3575#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQew View Post
I started this before you made any mention of that.
Multiclient doesn't work when using Morrighan.
And I've added some things that make it more convenient to use for myself and others.
Such as..? It's not like I don't take suggestions into account when updating things anyway. Could have left one.
07/29/2016 02:42 Xhi the Falsebanned#5
xdd time for some cake! inject fresh cake with your abyss for maximum pleasure~!
07/29/2016 02:51 [P2933]Step29#6
Man shut the fuck up Xhi LLL
07/29/2016 02:54 Xhi the Falsebanned#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
Man shut the fuck up Xhi LLL
we're celebrating the revival of epvp! :mofo::D:)
07/31/2016 00:16 girlingameneetmanirl#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhi the Falsebanned View Post
we're celebrating the revival of epvp! :mofo::D:)
I used your zip and now my computer is filled with chinese adware, I can't even use google without getting chinese ads

fuck off chinese scum
08/03/2016 00:28 [P2933]Step29#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlingameneetmanirl View Post
I used your zip and now my computer is filled with chinese adware, I can't even use google without getting chinese ads

fuck off chinese scum
hahaha GOTTEM

look at all these chinese money were making

oh yeahhhh

shoot yourself with a coconut gun

HUAH.
08/03/2016 01:35 girlingameneetmanirl#10
Anyways

Code:
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - mabipake phase 1.29
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - pakecore ver0.5_4
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Loading Module '.\mod\mod_Alissa2.dll' ...
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Server type : Normal
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Relay server started
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Chaineload : AlissaFix.dll : fail
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Chaineload : dinput8cs.dll : success
Edit:
I ain't using abyss.
08/03/2016 02:42 Xhi the Falsebanned#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlingameneetmanirl View Post
Anyways

Code:
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - mabipake phase 1.29
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - pakecore ver0.5_4
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Loading Module '.\mod\mod_Alissa2.dll' ...
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Server type : Normal
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Relay server started
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Chaineload : AlissaFix.dll : fail
[08/02/16 16:28:39] - Chaineload : dinput8cs.dll : success
Edit:
I ain't using abyss.
Have you tried turning it on and off again? Also don't forget to keep adobe up to date! ;)
08/03/2016 02:50 girlingameneetmanirl#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhi the Falsebanned View Post
Have you tried turning it on and off again? Also don't forget to keep adobe up to date! ;)
I did update shockwave flash and reinstalled mcafee internet security so it could optimize my packet's opcode, ruby is 1.9 is working fine after git attackcloning mod_honey to pushmerge the markdown wiki

is this a problem related to that c# resharpener on rails css framework for the abyss patcher?
09/29/2016 09:10 KouLeifou#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlingameneetmanirl View Post
I did update shockwave flash and reinstalled mcafee internet security so it could optimize my packet's opcode, ruby is 1.9 is working fine after git attackcloning mod_honey to pushmerge the markdown wiki

is this a problem related to that c# resharpener on rails css framework for the abyss patcher?
Yes