NPC Crash

07/23/2016 23:00 Fladivo#1
Guys When I Make New NPC And no any error with Quary when i put media line on media and open game and go to NPC Place i take Crash and with out put media lines and go to npc place Get Crash although
07/24/2016 12:45 EdwardTeach+-#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladivo View Post
Guys When I Make New NPC And no any error with Quary when i put media line on media and open game and go to NPC Place i take Crash and with out put media lines and go to npc place Get Crash although
remove the npc from "SRO_VT_SHARD" > "Tab_RefTactics"

Code:
Delete from SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._Tab_RefTactics where dwObjID in = (select ID from SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefObjcommon where Codename128 like ' NPC NAME '
07/24/2016 15:52 Fladivo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 哈野浅哈 View Post
remove the npc from "SRO_VT_SHARD" > "Tab_RefTactics"

Code:
Delete from SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._Tab_RefTactics where dwObjID in = (select ID from SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefObjcommon where Codename128 like ' NPC NAME '
But bro i want to add new NPC AND IF I ADD New NPC Or new items Get Crash Please Help me on it
07/24/2016 16:46 KingDollar#4
check bsr
07/24/2016 16:50 Fladivo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
check bsr
no laughter please but how :D
07/24/2016 17:21 EdwardTeach+-#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladivo View Post
no laughter please but how :D
it's not a joke buddy, "Check the .bsr" for the NPC in "SRO_VT_SHARD>_RefObjCommon > AssocFileObj128"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and then check media side, from > itemdata_xxx

it may be the reason for the "instant crash"
07/24/2016 17:27 Fladivo#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 哈野浅哈 View Post
it's not a joke buddy, "Check the .bsr" for the NPC in "SRO_VT_SHARD>_RefObjCommon > AssocFileObj128"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and then check media side, from > itemdata_xxx

it may be the reason for the "instant crash"
but bro i although when i add new item in old NPC Or Delete item From it and make Update when i press start i cant go in game and get crash befor see logo