Pokemon GO günstiger Account Service

07/22/2016 19:51 h9rst#1
Hey Guys,
I would like to Present you my Pokemon Go Account Service.

Here I am going to Present Accounts that are for Sale and also I can Level your Account.
For Leveling your Account it is important for your Safety that the Account is a Google Account,
because on Google I do not need the Email and Password so I can do nothing with it except Leveling your Acc.

I will keep this Up2Date as soon as an Account was Sold, or a new one is there I will Edit it.

For the Premade Accounts I can say that on this no Stardust is used, so you can Upgrade a lot for yourself.
I do not Evolve Pokemon, only send them to Trainer. So you can choose what you Upgrade.

In Case that I should level your Account I Need 50% Advance payment, that came from many Trolls and Scamers, sorry. I can not say a fixed price for Leveling your Account because its so Individual. So add me on Skype that we can Talk about it.

Now here are the Accounts that are currently in Stock:

Account #21
Level 20 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
13€

Account #22
Level 17 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12€

Account #23
Level 18 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
14€

---- SPECIAL Account #24 ----
Level 26 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
30€

Payment Methods are Paypal and Skrill

So hit me Up on Skype or via PM

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Have a Nice Day