Market scam

08/30/2005 14:47 Deatshot#1
well,one day my frend was wending in market.and suddenly in his inventory he has 3 mil.We was wondering how is that possible and we came to a possible solution.The guy next to my frend was selling db and on my server the db's cost 3 mil.He looked at his shop and the db was gone.Well this is our explanation:
when u open a buying window in market and then open another one without closing the one u first open,u see the items from the first window in the second window.Well i think if u buy the items from the first window copyed in the second winow the money go to the owner of the second window :whow: .And if the owner of the second window is your char. and u r buying with your main char. u get the item u whant 4 free! isnt that cool :P.Well i didnt tested this beacuse my computer is vry week and i cant play with 2 char and i have vry litle frends on the server.Pls tested and if its true enjoy with free items!!!
08/30/2005 15:03 BitVector#2
Doesn't seem to work for me. I opened someone's market inventory and then clicked on my own alt's market inventory without closing the window. When I tried to buy something from their inventory, it wouldn't let me.
08/30/2005 15:48 Deatshot#3
hmmmmm mabey it's allredy fixed beacuse the market is diffeent today,new patch
08/30/2005 16:21 BadBoY_AC#4
dont work for me... well would be nice when someone test it too.. so i know if this thread useless or not ;)
08/30/2005 20:01 Sexy_Gurl#5
doesnt work. i always click all the shops in a row at a time, to save some time looking through them, and if you try to buy something it wont let you. you have to open the person you wnat to buy from`s first.

altho...i belive the person i was trying to buy from was in the middle, and i was all the way on the right, when i tried it, maybe it would work, but you cant be too far from the seller? even then, the money would almost definatly go to the seller, not the first person who`s shop you opened.
08/30/2005 20:44 Deatshot#6
well.... mabey u r right but still not 100% sure that it wont work.
08/30/2005 22:11 NocturnalG#7
It never worked this way, sorry.
08/31/2005 04:06 Deatshot#8
i guess u r right,it would be great if it worked :D
08/31/2005 12:37 Peach#9
awwww
08/31/2005 13:54 BadBoY_AC#10
lol okay, since we all know now that the scam/bug not work... close.. :rolleyes: