SELLING BARB r9 +10~12 TT SERVER

07/01/2016 12:35 ericboutros#1
got r9 3rd cast barb for sale on twilight temple +10 all armor +12 wep has CoM for helmet +12 full josd (armor is full vit stone) cape is WoA +11 full josd has star destiny +10 and g16 cube neck +10 and emporor tome skill maxed out up to date on almost evrything. in bank has 5x10* orb 1x11* and 1x12* and have 4 josd and some ruby and platinum charms hp and mp and a whole bunch of other shit in bank worth money lol okok so i wanna sell all that either a bundle (would be the cheapest way for you and easiest way for me xD) or sepretly leave me reasnable offer and skype info and i will add you. i will chek this once a day evryday so if i dont add you the same day ill add you the next day. and i wont go first and onley accept paypal i will send item or account whatever it is you want after i get the money not if its pending for 5 days. if it pends you wait till i get the money. i want it simple instant transfer and i give you right away. i will let you meet barb in game to show you the item i have and that hes ligit
07/01/2016 22:06 Nunuator#2
Yo I'm interested in your barb on TT Server not sure about price on something like this though
Message me via Skype and we'll talk about price
My payment would work as so I pay half of agreed amount, I get account transferred to my email I then send you other half once toon is in my control
Hopefully we can work something out for this
07/03/2016 13:23 ericboutros#3
im selling evrything either togather or seperate nothing is bounded so you guys can offer on onley 1 item if its onley one item you want
07/08/2016 05:15 aaron3488#4
You still have your Archer?
07/09/2016 05:02 ericboutros#5
ive never owned a archer o.o