Grenade Launcher?

12/27/2009 01:52 xlogic#1
Yeah. I saw some guy using it, and was like, "RESOURCE TOOL! <3".

Can someone make a tutorial on how to get it? C:

It'd be most appreciated.

The guys name was: Combinoobz5 .

~Logic
12/27/2009 01:53 MrSm!th#2
use eyes and search function

its in many threads


oh forgotten:

use your brain.
dont just leech!
12/27/2009 02:56 xlogic#3
Woh. Calm down. ._.;

You saying that too me is spamming, fyi. Your not contributing anything to the thread. I can't use my brain if I dont know what to do. I dont just leech, you should know. And giving me example of these thread would be of much more convenience than just saying, "Dur dur, use search you nub. lol.lololol."

~Logic
12/27/2009 04:28 KloPapier!#4
I give you a small information Look at iteminfo.x4 :D xD And look at Asiro's resource tool look at the pages i think you will find something