Yo Makaveli

08/27/2005 08:01 Sesshy#1
Sorry I am getting a mail error when I try to pm you, I have the ip l2extreme.no-ip.com but that won't go into the loopback adapter, what should I do to get it fully working or is it just not possible to use in-game on L2x for afk botting? I can see the hp's and stuff and thats a great help but I wanna do some afk leveling as well.

Thanks for your time.
08/27/2005 17:27 Makaveli#2
we allready discussed about modded servers some weeks ago, afaik its not possible to bot on it ;)
08/27/2005 17:29 Nagal#3
its possible to bot on modded servers, when the admins make it bottable :D like lineage2world
08/27/2005 19:43 Sesshy#4
Ya that's what I figured. Ah well at least I can see others hitpoints. Funny when you see an archer/th/etc.. running around with stacked HP like a freaken orc and such.
08/28/2005 01:42 Makaveli#5
Quote:
Originally posted by Nagal@Aug 27 2005, 17:29
its possible to bot on modded servers, when the admins make it bottable :D like lineage2world
omg.... noob admins, cuz 99% of the ppl on the server are bots...lolol :rolleyes: