DLL Loaded After Client.exe Open

12/26/2009 06:51 sweetxD#1
Have anyone notice when you open up Mabinogi.exe and Client.exe load.. It also try to create 2 dll with random name (ex: like 83a8D8.dll). I know it's a winsock dll from Microsoft but when I tried to disable them with Comodo Firewall. Mabi still work fine... what are those?

(Located in system32 btw)
12/26/2009 08:10 Checkbox#2
HackShield does that. It'll delete itself when you close the game unless it crashes or HackShield kicks you.
12/26/2009 16:10 Halfslashed#3
I wonder if its possible to take advantage of this and make HS load d3d9... Hmm...
12/26/2009 18:22 Celestial Link#4
Why bother with that when you can just disable hackshield altogether and use every other mod that is disabled by it? :P
12/26/2009 23:02 lilaznboy2#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfslashed View Post
I wonder if its possible to take advantage of this and make HS load d3d9... Hmm...
Even if you did that, it would detect d3d9 if it were a hack.
12/27/2009 00:35 Halfslashed#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Even if you did that, it would detect d3d9 if it were a hack.
Thanks for crushing my hopes of fixing nao timer.