I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR HELP FOR 1 YEAR, NO ANSWER!! PLS READ

06/05/2016 18:40 xllwashere#1
Hi


I'm in desesperate need for help.
I've googled, and lurked around in this and other forums soooo many times. Still no answer.

I need help with the following:

I heard once that it's possible to use multiclients on servers with ip limits.
For example, lets say that a pserver has ip limit of 2.

I want to connect 2+ accounts and not get banned nor detected.

HOW CAN I CHANGE OR HIDE DIFFERENT IPS TO CONNECT MORE THAN THE IPLIMIT?

PLSSSS ANSWER FULLY


This is supposed to be the ''Ask the Experts'' part of the forum, but no one, EVER helps me :(

thx for reading
06/05/2016 19:20 Bizzyyyyy#2
They are probably not in mood to answer such a newbie question since they are EXPERTS :awesome:.
But well, you have to use a proxy to log multiple chars.
mbot and sbot are offering these features. Basically your connection->proxy->sro,
just like you would connect with a different network(diff ip).
Keep in mind that its possible to catch/ban you and some pserver have proxies disabled.
I wouldnt recommend a free proxy (usually unstable connections, untrustworthy) but the paid ones are pretty fine.
06/05/2016 20:22 Timlock#3
This is the "Ask the Experts" section, but the Experts are not going to help you cheat and break rules.
06/05/2016 22:43 ​Exo#4
Well just like Bizzy said you will have to pay to get something durable.
Try:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/05/2016 23:46 WickedNite.#5
This section is related to development mostly.