Upcoming Server on Beta!

06/03/2016 03:54 emogoth213#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
We are pleased to announce ElementsEO [Beta]
Fresh Database and NO Wipeout.

Reason of hosting a Eudemons Online Private Server:
Bringing back the memories of the legend Eudemons Online in its early wake.

Game Configuration:
Server Maintenance Everyday Server Time at 00:00 to 00:30 GMT+8.
Free Vip1.
Server Side Translate 95%, we are still translating the rest.
Client Side Translate 99%
Low EPs Drop.
Medium Exp rate.
Max Level 137
Drops 10 EPs.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Stay Tuned for more Updates...

Best Regards,
ElementsEO Team!
06/24/2016 07:30 emogoth213#2
Update: Every level 130 have free EPs. You can claim it at the Market NewbieQuest Freck NPC.
06/24/2016 15:51 magewarior2#3
Good luck and hf, hope your server works out ;)
10/05/2016 09:34 emogoth213#4
Server is now back online!

Download Manual Patch Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/06/2016 17:56 narutobbb#5
i wanna play, seems good.

Fix the client downlod on mediafire, because link redirect to MEGA, Thanks :)
10/07/2016 10:11 emogoth213#6
Download Link Updated! Thanks.
10/08/2016 18:05 arab4life#7
client doesnt even work lol
10/12/2016 09:59 PowerChaos#8
Goodluck with your server
if you want a other topsite , feel free to use mine xD ( powerchaos.info )

Greets From PowerChaos
12/08/2016 06:01 emogoth213#9
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks.
12/08/2016 10:10 PowerChaos#10
if you need help with the website , feel free to use my cms
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Basic knowledge of PHP/[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]/ajax is needed

i can also provide you with a download location for your client if you like

Greets From PowerChaos
01/16/2017 23:24 dbraggs#11
Is this server running would like to play but client doesn't seem to work

website says its offline
01/18/2017 07:09 dbraggs#12
Am in the server now and I like it . It does have a small glitch in the client but I can live with it. Thanks

ok after a wile I am losing pets I made a 10 star lion mount and after relog its gone. So I guess there's a lot of glitches. This is not good

Also I have not seen no GM or GH in game for any help.
01/19/2017 09:22 emogoth213#13
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

check your email.

Thanks.
01/23/2017 16:10 dbraggs#14
Ok I am playing .The only small glitch I see is the Fantasy Lion don't work but there are fixing it other then that everything else going smooth . :)
02/12/2017 00:41 dbraggs#15
ok well I guess they shut down