EON | 90 Cap | CH & EU | 10 Silk/Hour |Job Based | New SoX System | No More JP

06/01/2016 10:28 shadowzjeh#91
Alright let's give it a shot :D
06/01/2016 10:29 Devsome#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayeddd View Post
Eyyo Mr famous. May I ask if you'd ever reopen the mbot viewer? :D
Dunno, I was planning in doing a rebuild but atm bit lazy.
06/01/2016 10:40 yousefback#93
im in x
06/01/2016 10:54 FonicosZan#94
Check the latest facebook post it might be helpful ^^
06/01/2016 10:59 KiruaSan#95
Looks interesting, unless you don't edit too much this server you can count me in.

PS : Please don't change the appearance of the SOX weapons like all those crappy servers.
06/01/2016 11:04 FonicosZan#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiruaSan View Post
Looks interesting, unless you don't edit too much this server you can count me in.

PS : Please don't change the appearance of the SOX weapons like all those crappy servers.
It is what you see there won't be more edits.
06/01/2016 11:05 Dizzy©#97
This looks promising, I hope you succeed Good Luck.
06/01/2016 12:56 Oisy#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
Check the latest facebook post it might be helpful ^^
Done :*
06/01/2016 13:20 Orange Boy#99
Quote:
It is what you see there won't be more edits.
done :bandit:
06/01/2016 15:13 Sletrow#100
Make Som items and the coins to obtain the som items untradable aswell.. otherwise it is still pay to win..

And what is the solo exp rate and pt exp rate?
06/01/2016 17:13 imbalancednoob#101
Like Sletrow mentioned, som sun untradable. Also would you mind giving some more info about rates? Will give this a try with some friends for sure since every server these days went to shit in no time. Hope you wont let players abuse your hwid / ip limits and job buffs.
Also again, what will the drop rates be?
06/01/2016 17:22 FonicosZan#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbalancednoob View Post
Like Sletrow mentioned, som sun untradable. Also would you mind giving some more info about rates? Will give this a try with some friends for sure since every server these days went to shit in no time. Hope you wont let players abuse your hwid / ip limits and job buffs.
Also again, what will the drop rates be?
Sun are already untradeable, do you think we should make moon untradeable aswell? Regarding rates in general, will try to share all of them with you asap since a lot ask.
06/01/2016 17:24 imlegend444#103
I have a feeling that this server is going to be successful!
Waiting......)
06/01/2016 17:44 imbalancednoob#104
Quote:
Sun are already untradeable, do you think we should make moon untradeable aswell? Regarding rates in general, will try to share all of them with you asap since a lot ask.
In my opinion letting people work for their items adds longevity to your server. My personal taste would be getting sos items via drops but not too hard. Working for soms some time and getting sun scroll ingredients should take a while. Since suns are +6 if you let people get them easily that would shy away the new players in a month or so. If you are open to suggestions think really hard to make the server job / pvp active. Afk botting servers are bound to die in no time. We cant deny the fact that a person who donates 500$ in a month would be hard to pvp against and that's life, so everyone would accept that fact with a grain of salt but if you let every player get +9+ sun items in a month you wont be getting any more players in the near future. Also please dont let people abuse your hwid/ip limit. Just ban them instead of having a rotten server. There are lots of highly populated servers around yet they dont actually have too many different players. Its just 1 person with 30 effing bots. A clean server wouldnt bring you 10000 bucks per month but you will keep it for a long time.

REMOVE ZERK FROM JOB NO MATTER WHAT.
06/01/2016 17:55 JimmZ#105
Moon should be the same like sun... untradable and the coins untradable too, its enough when ppl can trade or sell FGW Talisman in my opinion.