06/03/2016 08:28 Maddona#166
ip limit ?
06/03/2016 08:59 JimmZ#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
ip limit ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/03/2016 09:18 Iris#168
Tbh I only took interest in this advertisement because your logo originates in Skyrim lmao.
06/03/2016 09:29 adhamelhayek#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapezor99 View Post
shut up brainless camel, it doesnt matter int lock or str lock, warlock is op all da way :bandit:
that's cuz noobs like u can't build a dissent char, it is not the warlock fault.
06/03/2016 10:17 Devsome#170
still no download or registration :c
06/03/2016 10:21 moroo00#171
i need download it gimme the link
06/03/2016 10:47 neigakalle#172
my suggestions for warlock would be high cd and high probability or lower the cd and probability. depending on holy spell the debuffs wont even get through it. i dont want a warlock able to solo kill other classes. but atleast be useful for pt play. with 20 sec cd no pt needs it.
06/03/2016 10:56 h25001#173
Good luck dude :) Perfect balance
06/03/2016 11:09 adhamelhayek#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post
my suggestions for warlock would be high cd and high probability or lower the cd and probability. depending on holy spell the debuffs wont even get through it. i dont want a warlock able to solo kill other classes. but atleast be useful for pt play. with 20 sec cd no pt needs it.
int required is the best idea since it will go only for int chars, cuz str warlock r like gods vs chines chars but for the int chars it depend on how well u make your char.
06/03/2016 11:23 KiruaSan#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Yeh Smukke is a kid that wants to have +30 set... Jesus Christo make some knowledge before you talk shit. I bet you are talking shit cause you are one of these kids who want to have 1x alchemy and buy shittons of immortals and still get wrecked and then keep saying that the server is bad.
xd? What knowledge have to do with this guy " smukke "? And why are you even talking about immortals since I don't buy silks, except a premium and a dress for myself on every pservers that I played.
Once again, this pserver is not for you imo, check other maybe you'll find one with an "easy mode" because you don't wanna play and waste your time :)
06/03/2016 12:10 Easilydone#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhamelhayek View Post
that's cuz noobs like u can't build a dissent char, it is not the warlock fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapezor99 View Post
shut up brainless camel, it doesnt matter int lock or str lock, warlock is op all da way :bandit:
Shape they basically remove warlock and replace it with a new class that i named as "suckz ass so much".

Tamam op normalde. Ona lafımız yok. Ama anasını sikmişler classın. Int locklar zaten o denli op değil.

Bu arada ben Janueradan Fluck. Beraber kervan çekiyorduk sen, ben, 0xxo, Pazuzu. 3 arkadaş başlıcaz buraya muhtemelen. Oyun içinde mesajlaşalım. Mercenaries kurarsan katılmak isteriz.
06/03/2016 12:26 .Xen#177
Beta is here to test stuff out, so the complaining is useless until u tried it.. They still 'could' take changes if something is 'overpowered' or not 'working' ..
06/03/2016 12:29 Devsome#178
Quote:
Originally Posted by XENijX View Post
Beta is here to test stuff out, so the complaining is useless until u tried it.. They still 'could' take changes if something is 'overpowered' or not 'working' ..
but beta delay => 50% player will not playing on it anymore.
06/03/2016 12:29 adhamelhayek#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easilydone View Post
Shape they basically remove warlock and replace it with a new class that i named as "suckz ass so much".

Tamam op normalde. Ona lafımız yok. Ama anasını sikmişler classın. Int locklar zaten o denli op değil.

Bu arada ben Janueradan Fluck. Beraber kervan çekiyorduk sen, ben, 0xxo, Pazuzu. 3 arkadaş başlıcaz buraya muhtemelen. Oyun içinde mesajlaşalım. Mercenaries kurarsan katılmak isteriz.
didnt understand much, try using the english, its a very helpful method to connect ppl :facepalm:
06/03/2016 14:00 FonicosZan#180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
but beta delay => 50% player will not playing on it anymore.
Xenij is right just wait for beta test in order to test balance changes, there won't be any beta delay.