WTB GE1 UFE

05/20/2016 21:04 Řoβч966#1
^TITLE

Must have:
  • full havoc-hercs-lf4 lvl 16
  • 20 b02 lvl 16
  • good ammo
  • rank is a plus

amount aviable: 200-220€

PAYPAL ONLY, WE WILL USE MIDDLEMAN!
05/21/2016 00:37 Lenny#2
I guess you want LF4 Level 16 aswell, dont you? :)

better include that above
05/21/2016 08:00 Řoβч966#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysdope View Post
I guess you want LF4 Level 16 aswell, dont you? :)

better include that above
done, now look for an acc and sell it to me <3 :p
05/21/2016 09:41 Lenny#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
done, now look for an acc and sell it to me <3 :p
mission started :p
05/22/2016 12:07 Řoβч966#5
Up

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire 526G dual sim utilizzando Tapatalk
05/22/2016 12:52 Agent Tim#6
I got a GE1, but not in your price range...
05/22/2016 13:28 Řoβч966#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Tim View Post
I got a GE1, but not in your price range...
So lower the price or not write such sentences xD

Up