LF activ E 5/6/7 pserver english pls.
05/03/2016 12:09 thefear511#2
same .
05/11/2016 21:37 celli-celli#3
Same, badly !!!
05/12/2016 12:58 Psybird#4
lf server too
05/14/2016 16:56 Criitik#5
i'm looking for a 6.2 server for ages ... anyone know one ?
05/18/2016 01:28 TheOnlyOneRaskim#6
Just Download older Epic file's and set them up. :P

Just a little side note from my experience. Older Epic Server seem to be interesting, but only for the Player wich know the good old epics (e3+) and also just for some time.

So in my opinion, no one will set up an old epic server, since they cant profit enough from them. (Yes, most server out there are only cash grabber. Most, not all. ;) )
05/18/2016 10:04 thefear511#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Just Download older Epic file's and set them up. :P

Just a little side note from my experience. Older Epic Server seem to be interesting, but only for the Player wich know the good old epics (e3+) and also just for some time.

So in my opinion, no one will set up an old epic server, since they cant profit enough from them. (Yes, most server out there are only cash grabber. Most, not all. ;) )
That is basically what i said , devs those days just open a 9.1 server for a week to get some money and then closes the server for "life issues" .

but yeah its ture older epics is no way you can profit money from , because they're simple and clear , "get lvl 155 get full gear and pvp ,because there is no cericus gear sht and belt pets and soul pets thingy , thats what most of us like , no too much items that gives insane buffs"
05/18/2016 17:55 Tiestoo#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
That is basically what i said , devs those days just open a 9.1 server for a week to get some money and then closes the server for "life issues" .

but yeah its ture older epics is no way you can profit money from , because they're simple and clear , "get lvl 155 get full gear and pvp ,because there is no cericus gear sht and belt pets and soul pets thingy , thats what most of us like , no too much items that gives insane buffs"
Disagree
With the exp and drop rates x1-3 on old epics players spend a lot of time to lvl up. SO u can add to ur CS HV pass,t-pro and maybe few more things (+30 timed rings for an ex.) and from this server u will get much more cash and ppl will stay happy.
Ppl like stable servers and they donate there without any pity
05/18/2016 20:47 TheOnlyOneRaskim#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiestoo View Post
Disagree
With the exp and drop rates x1-3 on old epics players spend a lot of time to lvl up. SO u can add to ur CS HV pass,t-pro and maybe few more things (+30 timed rings for an ex.) and from this server u will get much more cash and ppl will stay happy.
Ppl like stable servers and they donate there without any pity
HV-Pass to CS = p2w if HV is only avaible trough CS

T-Pro = ruining the good old mood of achievieng pets

+30 rings will destroy any challenging in the dungeons

As you can see, there are not much things, wich the cash grabber can benefit from, without destroying the own server economy ;)
05/19/2016 08:48 Rappler Creer#10
hv-pass is not pay2win if its like the old hv without opbuffs and ppl were buying it all the time back in epic5 to benefit from stuff that was not gamebreaking, like rested ep, more lak or better prices at the merchants.
05/19/2016 09:08 TheOnlyOneRaskim#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappler Creer View Post
hv-pass is not pay2win if its like the old hv without opbuffs and ppl were buying it all the time back in epic5 to benefit from stuff that was not gamebreaking, like rested ep, more lak or better prices at the merchants.
Sry for not pointing that out.

Im thinking of the stupid OP Buffs, wich are almost on every Server in HV.
05/24/2016 11:01 sukka11#12
hello guys, there is a nice epic 5 retro privat server.
Its the Zesua server. Maybe the epic 9 server is pay 2 win but the epic 5 ones dont have any cash shop. So the server is without pay 2 win system. There a friendly players. Not very much because not much players know this epic 5 server is up. They will patching to 5.2. Low rate server (x2) for having a bit work to be r7.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/24/2016 18:18 exus666#13
Patching to 5.2? It was always 5.2^^
There is no aktiv gm or updates that is why everyone did leave at 1 years ago.
The other one is Vendetta modified 6.2(dead too)
And the last one is Volcano 7.2 it is aktiv but arabian