For those of you looking for dragonbotWC Aimbot, it can be found in the attachement from this topic and yes, it does work with this bypass. If you get the "New version avaliable" Msg, use the "AimUnlimitedE.rar" from the attachment
(Click Delete Registar
Click Change Date
Close Program
Your done permanently!!!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Do not touch any files in the "d33" Folder, do not rename or delete it or this bypass will not work. If you move the "Bypass.bat" File then the "d33" folder must also be moved to the same spot or the bypass will not work.
---------------------------------------------------------
I have uploaded Dragonbotv11, which apparently works for GPS (with this bypass) I don't know whether it does or not, someone posted a reply saying it does.
---------------------------------------------------------
This entire post has been edited
I'm going to start off by saying that FU Rootkit is 100% safe to use - Please don't post replys saying otherwise.
Instructions:
1. Disable any Anti-Virus programs you may have running (Norton, Kasperspy ect.)
2. Download the attachment I have posted (Bypass.zip)
3. Open Dragonbot (See the bottom of this post for instructions)
4. Open Bypass.bat
5. Type FU -pl 500
Find the numbers next to the following and write them down:
System
SMSS
CSRSS
SERVICES
LSASS
DragonBot
6. Type
fu -ph NUMBER
and press enter to hide each process, for example - if dragonbot has the number "4999" next to it, you would type
fu -ph 4999
and then press enter.
Do this for each process I have stated.
When you have finished type "EXIT" and press enter.
7. Come back to GzP Forums, Back to this thread and click the "Thanks" Button
You now have a working bypassed aimbot
[This bypass works on all versions of gunbound]
If you have any questions, just ask (even though there are 6 pages of replys, I will answer any questions posted)
Enjoy.
Edit: Instructions on how to use dragonbotWC (NOT v11):
Open Parche2
Open dragonbot, do not click the OK button
Go back to the Parche2 window, Click Pachar
A new box will open in some other language, click OK
Click OK to the ACProtect box.
A new box will open saying "Ready for action", (If you get a msg saying "New Version Avaliable", read the top of my topic.)
Click OK
Dragonbot is now open.
(Click Delete Registar
Click Change Date
Close Program
Your done permanently!!!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Do not touch any files in the "d33" Folder, do not rename or delete it or this bypass will not work. If you move the "Bypass.bat" File then the "d33" folder must also be moved to the same spot or the bypass will not work.
---------------------------------------------------------
I have uploaded Dragonbotv11, which apparently works for GPS (with this bypass) I don't know whether it does or not, someone posted a reply saying it does.
---------------------------------------------------------
This entire post has been edited
I'm going to start off by saying that FU Rootkit is 100% safe to use - Please don't post replys saying otherwise.
Instructions:
1. Disable any Anti-Virus programs you may have running (Norton, Kasperspy ect.)
2. Download the attachment I have posted (Bypass.zip)
3. Open Dragonbot (See the bottom of this post for instructions)
4. Open Bypass.bat
5. Type FU -pl 500
Find the numbers next to the following and write them down:
System
SMSS
CSRSS
SERVICES
LSASS
DragonBot
6. Type
fu -ph NUMBER
and press enter to hide each process, for example - if dragonbot has the number "4999" next to it, you would type
fu -ph 4999
and then press enter.
Do this for each process I have stated.
When you have finished type "EXIT" and press enter.
7. Come back to GzP Forums, Back to this thread and click the "Thanks" Button
You now have a working bypassed aimbot
[This bypass works on all versions of gunbound]
If you have any questions, just ask (even though there are 6 pages of replys, I will answer any questions posted)
Enjoy.
Edit: Instructions on how to use dragonbotWC (NOT v11):
Open Parche2
Open dragonbot, do not click the OK button
Go back to the Parche2 window, Click Pachar
A new box will open in some other language, click OK
Click OK to the ACProtect box.
A new box will open saying "Ready for action", (If you get a msg saying "New Version Avaliable", read the top of my topic.)
Click OK
Dragonbot is now open.