Hearthstone store items!

04/30/2016 04:27 Hypercondriac#1
Hello, I am selling hearthstone packs / expansions at a discounted price. 40 packs for $30 USD PP or BTC. All I would need is your account info, my method is 100% legal and your account will not get banned. I don't use this forums website much but I do use hackforums. If you would like my user on HF it's " LittleBean " you will see that I have no history of scamming.
04/30/2016 04:38 dimboost#2
hi im interested in buying expansion.If you are willing to go first add me skype:kobeto13.I can only pay via paypal
04/30/2016 05:54 Hypercondriac#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimboost View Post
hi im interested in buying expansion.If you are willing to go first add me skype:kobeto13.I can only pay via paypal
This user scammed me, I got him ALL of his items and he never sent me my payment.

Still selling but will not go 1st after what happened yesterday.