[Project] Archlord Emulator

06/16/2016 22:21 bobson221#961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustlord59 View Post
If you cant work on the project anymore u might as well open source the project so other people could work on it. I believe you stated this before.
On his place i wouldn't give it to community, he have spent amount of time working on it.

It's not about greedy, but about the work, and the time, he didn't create it in few days, but numerously days.

----

Anyway, we can see a lazy ass here!
Everyone wants everything for free, that's just weak :D
06/17/2016 18:45 Brewen#962
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobson221 View Post
On his place i wouldn't give it to community, he have spent amount of time working on it.

It's not about greedy, but about the work, and the time, he didn't create it in few days, but numerously days.

----

Anyway, we can see a lazy ass here!
Everyone wants everything for free, that's just weak :D
Its just weak as hell to get on a new server and start selling stuff in the trader for BILLIONS. Everytime I see 999 reinforcement pots for 10 million I sell em for 5 million Stick that in your damn pipe and smoke it. This site advertises PLAY LESS GET MORE. JUST ARCHLORD DONT EVEN HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE> I wasted 400 reinforcement pots on one damn BOW. Its false advertising. That server operator needs to be beat senseless. Hes a liar
06/17/2016 20:14 marocco56#963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewen View Post
Its just weak as hell to get on a new server and start selling stuff in the trader for BILLIONS. Everytime I see 999 reinforcement pots for 10 million I sell em for 5 million Stick that in your damn pipe and smoke it. This site advertises PLAY LESS GET MORE. JUST ARCHLORD DONT EVEN HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE> I wasted 400 reinforcement pots on one damn BOW. Its false advertising. That server operator needs to be beat senseless. Hes a liar
Epvp says play less get more, but it also doesnt accept autistic people.
06/18/2016 09:35 F1r3andWat3r#964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewen View Post
damn son pls stop playing al....QQing about ref pots on justac...always thought i saw all retards already but you seem to be #1
06/18/2016 22:11 obscurewind#965
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Dude... just gtfo with your pointless crying, there's a tutorial about how to make your own archlord private server, host one, be admin, get everything, be happy, fap alone, and leave the people who want to enjoy a challenging game like ArchLord , it's mainly a Gear-Based game , and partial skill, so the point of this game is earning the gear by yourself, and enjoy while you do it, if everything is so fucking easy , and when you aim to get something you GET that something, it's a game for crybabys with brainless SG fights and Sieges ( Rest of game is D-e-a-d ) no open-world pking anymore.

Actually some people are quitting JC and going classic, because they got N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do but infernum all day long , until siege comes, how fun is that right?

We don't want another Justeazy server, we want the revival of true archlord ^^
06/19/2016 08:54 Drinx666#966
I'm pretty sure that @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is Toasteux :)))
06/19/2016 17:23 marocco56#967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinx666 View Post
I'm pretty sure that @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is Toasteux :)))
No, toasteux doesnt have that good English.
06/19/2016 21:43 Michi2222222#968
ill just play classic al again, seems also good so who cares
06/19/2016 22:29 wsv#969
300hours without info about server progress

happy anniversary!
06/19/2016 22:51 Pommer88#970
:/ WHY NOT OPEN THIS SERVER?? -.- fking JUSTAC IS TOTALLY SHIT PFUU -.-
06/20/2016 02:02 bobson221#971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pommer88 View Post
:/ WHY NOT OPEN THIS SERVER?? -.- fking JUSTAC IS TOTALLY SHIT PFUU -.-
He's working on bugs, this is why server is temporarily closed.
06/20/2016 14:00 kauczuk69#972
Oisy say me: server will be opened in july/august and schould be playable as well, and without any beta tests anymore.

I also patiently waiting.
06/20/2016 17:32 Rakii as Don#973
When we can start play?
i can't see download link

greetings
06/20/2016 19:12 Rulez#3#974
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
300hours without info about server progress

happy anniversary!
Stop talking bullshits please

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/20/2016 19:54 bobson221#975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulez#3 View Post
Stop talking bullshits please

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Bro, you didn't understand him properly. He meant this sub-forum. And also he posted before Osy communicated that he's back to programming :)