this is the sad truth about elitepvpers (i got scammed)

04/25/2016 17:54 warhacker1999#1
i have been scammed last thursday for amount of 59$ , i didnt request a trade , i trusted him , and same time i was noob i didnt know how to trade and stuff , and he benifit from my extra trust , and his tricking reputation of 185/0/1

i said to my self this guy is sure trustable , in his cheap Rp crossfire everyone said its safe and fast dealing with him

but WHY ME ? why he scammed me ? it goes for reasons :

1- that im noob in trading and he could scam me easily and he will lose nothing , and he know that mods wont ban him because we didnt do elite gold trade , its just off type of trade without using the legit trade system

2- because sadly he didnt get payment by $ but rather in cs go knife that cost more than what i wanted at first , i couldnt send him paypal because he thought im a charge back bitch (because i had no family and friends option in my paypal) , so i think that , since he didnt get money to buy me zp , and since we didnt do a real trade he said to himself , "i can scam this guy ,i have superior reputation , people will belive me and wont belive him , he is noob in trading "

in elitepvpers , if a trade was made without doing it with trade system , its over if u got scammed , thats it , mods wont belive u , u wont event have a chance to report to support because i dont have trade link , we just did without because im foolish , i didnt know it existed even

here is my quote of the thread i wrote that i get scammed by this guy in which mod deleted my thread further assisting the scammer

here is the problem , and here are my evidince that i got scammed:

his name is

a guy that seem to be trusted when u look at his stats ,

181 positive , 1 negative

many thanks given to him , and in his visitor page

butt this guy isnt what i expected , i wanted to buy from him ZP for crossfire NA , his original thread was cheap Rp fro crossfire eu , however i PMed him about crossfire na cheap zp , he said yes , look here is the chat by PM between me and him yesterday , look at images 1 by 1

things i have blocked from view is my ID and IGN in that game , as u see , my paypal account (in jordan) i cant send thro family and friends, i told him ill send u the regular way , he said no because u can charge back (he quickly assumed im a charge back bitch/scammer )

so i said ok what other payment option u accept , paysafecard ? he said yes , sadly its out of stock , we both couldnt find one website that sells 50 euro paysafe card , not even pc game supply ,pcgamesupply sell paysafe only for canada riegon

so then after alot of talk , he said ok , buy me this knife

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

as u can see , it say out of stock because i bought it , here is it in my g2a account from the buying list

see ? its the same knife , i sent it to his trade link :

, EXACTLY after it was sent , he stoped PM me , he stopped talking to me , i said dude u got the knife?

at first i thought he didnt get it , so i talked to support , they said its deliverd successfully to the trade link u gave

then i kept messaging him , dude u got the knife ? what happened

even u can see thro the last pic of our talk , his skype , in which he didnt reply , whats funny he didnt know it was me when he added me , he was online , then after i said that to him , he gone offline

im NOOB in trading , i didnt trade thro elite gold or other safe way , i trusted him , and this is how he treats me , u can see him posting in this new thread about 50 elite gold

in which i posted him where is my zp , but he deleted it

whats odd is that it show he is offline in elitepvpers , but he truly is online even after we finished the trade, look at our last time we talked when i sent u guys the picture about our PM and look at his last posts where u can see him he was posting all the time after i gave him the knife

im really sad and angry , how i got scammed by old dude who seem to be trusted , can u please mods do something ? what more evidince am i supposed to show ? im just that noob kid that got scammed , its just like he said "i can scam him easily , he wont affect my negative rep much"

please help me guys , here is his profile link

if anyone want to help me financly for the scam that i fell (donation) , here is my paypal email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

how to vote him a negative -1 on his account ?

and here is paypal transiction for G2a for this knife
04/25/2016 18:01 Der-Eddy#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhacker1999 View Post
i didnt know it existed even
REALLY?

This can be found at EVERY trading subforum

you may want report him to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
how to vote him a negative -1 on his account ?
You can give a negative rating in case IF you either use our [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] system OR trade with elite*gold
04/25/2016 18:03 warhacker1999#3
i did contact G2A ,They told me they cant refund me , and they told me indeed the knife did come to the trade url u enterd , this guy is a typical scammer , after he got what he needed , he put me in ignore list , and never reply

can u please mod avenge me ? give me my 59$ back from him ?

i swear i cant play after i got scammed !!1 im depressed , filled with anger , i swear it feel as if i want to fucking burn him alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
REALLY?

This can be found at EVERY trading subforum

you may want report him to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
will that mean they can refund my knife ? and what if he sold it ? :(

yes i was total noob , dont look at my join date as that i have experince , no , only reason i created this acc back in 2014 to downlaod hack for some game i forgot , i really didnt know trading like that exist , i was complete idiot ,

oh and i dont know his steam ID but i know his steam trade URL
04/25/2016 20:13 drag0n.#4
Quote:
oh and i dont know his steam ID but i know his steam trade URL
You are able to change the Trade URL as often as you want to so there is no point :/
04/26/2016 07:55 warhacker1999#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0n. View Post
You are able to change the Trade URL as often as you want to so there is no point :/
well , that even worsen my problem :(
04/26/2016 13:58 SirNois#6
Dont mind me , but so is life. Accept it and learn from it.
All of us got scammed ones (more or less). His luck, yours for sure not. :P
04/26/2016 15:34 mrapc#7
On e*PvPers you can hide that you are online.
This is clearly not the fault of e*pvpers, but this is what happens without trading with a trusted middle man or with e*gold/Trading System.

You could talk to the police but I don't think they can do much there, becouse its only about 57$...
04/26/2016 16:43 MoonTheDemon#8
Report him on steamrep, otherwise there is nothing else you can really do.