Need for Speed World BETA

01/13/2017 14:02 randy kaka#211
soo any updates coming today?? :/
01/13/2017 14:17 000NICOLAS935#212
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] No, be patient please ... :)
the devs are working hard ! ;)
if there are news, devs gonna post the news ! :D
01/13/2017 14:26 randy kaka#213
i was just asking :3
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] do you play nfs carbon online?
01/13/2017 14:33 000NICOLAS935#214
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] yes I know ! :) I'm not angry, I just say :)
01/13/2017 15:33 randy kaka#215
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] wanna play now :D my nick: teso777 add me
01/13/2017 16:02 fabx24#216
Please don't go Off-Topic with this, you can talk with pm's for talking about this things.
01/13/2017 18:28 PandaFxGaming#217
FINE :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/13/2017 18:55 000NICOLAS935#218
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] This screenshot is from youtube :/
What are you trying to say with this ?
01/13/2017 19:47 fabx24#219
That was a fake screenshot maked by a guy for getting fame and making fake news. Now with Leorblx we have really bring back the 2010 version but with some issues. Still working on it.
01/13/2017 19:55 N/A#220
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24 View Post
That was a fake screenshot maked by a guy for getting fame and making fake news. Now with Leorblx we have really bring back the 2010 version but with some issues. Still working on it.
Think @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is asking why @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] would even post it again if it's been proved to be fake and is not contributing new information. (ie taken from a YouTube vid like he said)

Btw, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], what (programming) language are you calling the Jenkens32 function from?

I might just go and find a valid Python package/module (or use ctypes) to add it to my Python BB parser as a way to "check" if name and name hash matches. (for say extracting dds images, and whatnot)

(sorry for the mentions though.. kinda overkill...)
01/13/2017 20:01 000NICOLAS935#221
No problem @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ! :)
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I know it's fake but I don't know why he post this :x and it's why i posted this question :)
01/13/2017 21:49 berkay2578#222
Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], what (programming) language are you calling the Jenkens32 function from?
don't know if the language matters but I used c++ for that [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
initval is 0xABCDEF00 for nfs games.
01/13/2017 23:04 N/A#223
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
don't know if the language matters but I used c++ for that [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
initval is 0xABCDEF00 for nfs games.
Well, it kinda matters for me, since I'm not that familar with the different types of hashing functions, other than MD5, SHA, and CRC.
And I would have to decide whether to use the builtin modules, find one off the internet, or build my own.

To put it into fake code (should build a logic diagram, but meh):
b = Berkay's implementation of jenkens function

if (b == Python2/3) {
BBBAsk for source. (and compare to search results)
BBBAdds code to make it usable
}
else if (b == C) {
BBBAsk for source. (and compare to search results)
BBBimports ctypes to make it usable
}
else {
BBBsearches for a Python compatible source code
BBBif (results = python function or results == c method) {
BBBBBBuse that method
BBB}

BBBelse {
BBBBBBimplement hashing function myself
BBB}
}

I also took a look at the __builtins__.hash() fuction and the hashlib module that come with the base package of Python, and well, they only come with the main CRC/cryptographic functions. Not the Jenkins hashing function. (which I assume is what all post 2000 EAGL games use)

Now that you say that the function's in the exe, I'll see if I can hook the exe's function through the ctypes module.
That's like the most... laziest way to do it.
01/14/2017 00:22 ChicaneMilos#224
Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
Published the current source to GitHub: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], anyone is welcome to contribute. My top priority is fixing the car dealer, if anyone can help with that, it would be much appreciated :)

Videos coming soon too.
How to install this, lol?
01/14/2017 00:52 leorblx#225
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaneMilos View Post
How to install this, lol?
I uploaded a precompiled version, look back a page or so.