Dark Orbit Account Store

04/24/2016 14:36 Romania x Bulgaria#1
Hello this is my Account Store :D Finally I have one with good accounts actually :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nr.1:Global Europe 1-UFE-230 EURO-6MILL SEPROM-SOLD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nr.2 Account:Global Europe 6 UFE-COLONEL-75 MILL SEPROM-300 EURO-SOLD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
04/24/2016 22:58 SpeedCast#2
pnd
04/25/2016 21:02 Zizi17#3
Where you got those accounts?
04/25/2016 22:08 Romania x Bulgaria#4
That is kinda irrelevant as I got them on my own email+for your curiosity those are from an irl friend.
04/26/2016 11:29 Řoβч966#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romania x Bulgaria View Post
That is kinda irrelevant as I got them on my own email+for your curiosity those are from an irl friend.
This is quite important, due to the fact that seems like a common fact selling account "not get in the ""legal"" way" and then with a short life :rolleyes:

Not accusing you, but the buyer should know the story of the account.
04/26/2016 12:35 Romania x Bulgaria#6
It`s not legal selling accounts in the view of Bigpoint but here is trading forum+there is no problem that I sell those accounts for somebody...those are on my own email,not linked to bp,without any problems+I will always use a very trusted middleman so in fact is not a single problem ,neither for the buyer neither for me :P
And btw what story of the account you want?Do you wanna write an essay about how it got leveled and all items?or what?I don`t see any seller from here doing that.Regards.
05/04/2016 21:56 Lenny#7
so you told me they are sold?
05/04/2016 22:00 Agent Tim#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpLenny View Post
so you told me they are sold?
He told me the GE1 is sold.
05/05/2016 10:29 Romania x Bulgaria#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpLenny View Post
so you told me they are sold?
Yep,those accounts are sold ... if I will have more I will add here,cheers.
05/05/2016 10:30 Lenny#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romania x Bulgaria View Post
Yep,those accounts are sold ... if I will have more I will add here,cheers.
alright buddy