RedEyeCheats.com - Free/Paid CSGO Cheats

07/01/2016 16:56 |MonSter|#136
New pro cheat is available!
Come and check it out!
07/02/2016 21:36 |MonSter|#137
There's currently a giveaway for VIP user going on! Join Redeyecheats.com and enter!
07/03/2016 10:26 TrueThat#138
next person to reply to this thread can also have a vouch copy!
07/03/2016 10:49 LunarShopSmurfs#139
These kinda stuff are sketchy as shit especially ones being free. So do you like screenshare or anything to prove to someone it is somewhat working n true?
07/03/2016 11:29 TrueThat#140
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarShopSmurfs View Post
These kinda stuff are sketchy as shit especially ones being free. So do you like screenshare or anything to prove to someone it is somewhat working n true?
We have lots of satisfied users who have been using our free wallhack for almost 6 months now.
Also, our new pro cheat was only released 3 days ago, but is already proving to be popular with users!
07/03/2016 12:05 LunarShopSmurfs#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueThat View Post
We have lots of satisfied users who have been using our free wallhack for almost 6 months now.
Also, our new pro cheat was only released 3 days ago, but is already proving to be popular with users!
I am just saying last time i tried a sketchy thing like this, bcus i did it dumb enough i got hacked and my epvp and gmail got stolen. Only way i am scared by stuff like these and that's why im saying you should post and show more proof of it working if you want more ppl being attracted to it.
07/03/2016 21:24 TrueThat#142
Quote:
I am just saying last time i tried a sketchy thing like this, bcus i did it dumb enough i got hacked and my epvp and gmail got stolen. Only way i am scared by stuff like these and that's why im saying you should post and show more proof of it working if you want more ppl being attracted to it.
1. There is nothing sketchy about our site

2. We have plenty proof of our cheat working on our website.

3. It's not our fault you downloaded a virus, take more care next time.

4. Please stop commenting on our thread unless you plan to subscribe.
07/03/2016 21:24 kevdah#143
Quote:
There is absolutely no reason to be scared about this cheat and the security of it. We have alot of screenshots posted at our website!
Oh, and here's a youtube video with our menu in action (this is pretty unofficial though, keep that in mind)
Also you can always visit the website and see all the satisfied customers.
07/05/2016 23:17 |MonSter|#144
Our giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner!

Check out redeyecheats.com for brilliant csgo cheats and awesome giveaways!
07/06/2016 23:46 DrNubZ#145
Is the cheat still UD after latest cs patch
07/07/2016 00:11 Vossik#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNubZ View Post
Sure it's still UD :)
07/07/2016 13:01 |MonSter|#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNubZ View Post
It has never been detected since it's release! The coder did an awesome job there!
07/07/2016 19:02 kevdah#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by ha00x7 View Post
It has never been detected since it's release! The coder did an awesome job there!
Do you know the coder? Can he make private builds?
07/07/2016 23:50 |MonSter|#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesterk2000 View Post
Do you know the coder? Can he make private builds?
I know the coder, yes.
I don't think if he will but I can ask him!
What kind of private build do you want? Like just an esp or esp+Aimbot or just a rage hvh hack?
07/10/2016 06:07 kevdah#150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ha00x7 View Post
I know the coder, yes.
I don't think if he will but I can ask him!
What kind of private build do you want? Like just an esp or esp+Aimbot or just a rage hvh hack?
ESP+Recoil control preferably