WR-CHEATS to release CS:GO cheats

04/01/2016 18:24 +Yazzn#1
Dear cheaters and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]:
I'm very happy to announce that soon we will release our very own CS:GO cheat.

After SiroSix had been deported to his country of origin, Iraq, in December a group of muslims known as the al-Qaeda took him in and shared their wisdom with him.

Once SiroSix has proven his loyalty they shared their most profound secret with him: How they reverse engineered the World Trade Center back in '01.

When he played a game of CS:GO with his brother in arms, Mohammed, he noticed that the very same principles he learnt from his fellow countrymen
could be applied to games as well - That was the moment he decided to create the best cheat ever known to mankind: "The O6 CS:GO VIP".

The O6 CS:GO VIP for CS:GO will be exclusively available on WR-Cheats, to get an early access version of the cheat, please donate $2700 to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Best Regards,
Your WR-Cheats Staff
04/01/2016 21:32 toxiicdev#2
No one cares & wrong section

#close request

Edit: Did not even finished to read it, anyway this april fool is so funny like peter file!
04/01/2016 22:15 snafu#3
Würde kaufen!
04/01/2016 22:28 SiiVAS#4
Do I receive something if I donate the double amount? E.g. my name in the credits or some shit like that?

Anyways, just donated $5400.

Hope, that I'll see my name on the cheat asap.
04/01/2016 22:36 +Yazzn#5
You'll receive a red hat. Thank you for your support.

Kind Regards,

Your WR-Cheats & Trump Campaign Staff