Hacks

12/21/2009 06:07 gerble93#1
Please read this fully!
[FONT="Century Gothic"]
First of I would like to state I hope you are pleased with my work as moderator of this runescape forum.

Now on to business; recently, and when I say recently i mean the past 2 days, there have been numerous threads about a money hack.
Lets get things straight, there is no such thing as a "runescape hack" certently not one that can give you free money. This is a warning to all, unless you can first submit any proof to me about a money hack, ALL threads will be closed, and you will get a ban request. This is a warning to prevent the wide-spread account stealing, please note i am only doing this to protect my fellow players, not to disenfranchise them. I hope you can all understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
German:
Zuerst hoffe ich das ihr meine Arbeit als Moderator dementspechend Wertschätzt

In letzter Zeit, ich meine in den letzten 2 Tagen, gab es einige Threads über Geld-Hacks.
Um es kurz auf den Punkt direkt zusagen, es gibt KEIN Geld-Hack für runescape! Das ist unmöglich!. Dies ist eine Warnung an alle, sofern ihr mir keinen Beweis liefern könnt das euer vermeidlicher Gold-Hack funktioniert werden eure Threads geclosed, und ihr bekommt einen Banrequest. Dies ist eine allgemeine Verwarnung um das verbreitete Accountstehlen einzudämmen, beachten Sie bitte das ich das Tue, um meine Mitspieler zu schützen, nicht um sie zu entmündigen. Ich hoffe, ihr könnt, dass alle verstehen.
12/21/2009 07:13 TheDome24#2
yeah, and don't open a new thread with the same capital, text and so, when your first thread was closed ...
01/21/2010 21:50 aragonik#3
You are a runescape moderator? o.O
01/22/2010 01:01 gerble93#4
No, I am the Moderator of this Forums Runescape Section :D
01/31/2010 21:53 neeisnich#5
sagen wir ich hacke auf einem zweit char, und nur auf einem 2. char, kann dann mein main gebannt werden ?
01/31/2010 22:47 gerble93#6
English please!
01/31/2010 22:52 kriger99#7
ja dein acc kann gebannt werden wenn du beiden orten die gleiche e-mail angegeben hast
02/01/2010 09:59 TheDome24#8
He ask, when he is botting at his second char and never hack at the main, if the main can get banned.
03/29/2010 16:27 jadatbenik#9
No, it cant, but if the botted char gets banned, then I think that your IP gets flagged, so the main char will get banned SOONER then a non-flagged char (if you look at like, macroing i.e.). Hope i helped!

Greetz,

-Jadatbenik
05/30/2010 12:30 Mark-#10
so its not a hack (what gerble is sayin')
08/05/2010 04:03 Gallos#11
True the money, the only real hack was RSbot which we all do is VERY hard to find now- a-days. Anyway RuneScape is basically all server-side it is nearly impossible to find even a tiny hack in simple programs such as cheat engine or any-other programs like it. So don't be wasting your time looking for "Money Hack" or "God-Mode" because the client is all server-side and if you say "Well your a liar i got money" no... you didn't it "art money" other-words Not Real so don't wast your time trying to make one. "Edit": unless you can make another one like RSbot Hm good luck
08/05/2010 17:56 gerble93#12
Yet again.
There are NO hacks
RSBot is only scripts that tell your mouse what to do and buttons, it is all server side -- its just a big macro. There are no such things as hacks
02/16/2011 07:21 Medically Insane#13
Warriornoob, stop posting that video in every thread,

#requesting ban....
02/18/2011 07:14 VastoStyles.#14
Thanks for the translation but you have paste it false.
You have past it between your Text.
02/21/2011 21:07 XenoX™#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeisnich View Post
sagen wir ich hacke auf einem zweit char, und nur auf einem 2. char, kann dann mein main gebannt werden ?
Ja er kann gebannt werden,da du auf dem anderen die selbe Ip addresse hast.