[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

04/24/2016 20:37 bubabuba#3241
Maybe at least do 11-12-13dg proof/immo stones dropable from holy water temple or mobs with very low chance while leaving 14dg for silks only?
I think nova drop rate is bit low too :D
04/24/2016 20:37 Tsunami_#3242
ip limit ?
04/24/2016 21:03 Krunchy*#3243
Please fix your fortress war timer on the website. It shows 11 hours till fw
04/24/2016 23:04 ckreeses#3244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
Please fix your fortress war timer on the website. It shows 11 hours till fw
Last time FW started it said 8 hours 34 minutes. So.. It's not even consistent.
04/25/2016 00:11 Gangson#3245
I have more then 12h and i still cant log in my account seems like GM`s make there job what a joke i poast on forum this is what they all day long ask and in game to but they dont do a s*** any way a waste of time.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/25/2016 01:36 ZiCo*#3246
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaleaemil View Post
I have more then 12h and i still cant log in my account seems like GM`s make there job what a joke i poast on forum this is what they all day long ask and in game to but they dont do a s*** any way a waste of time.
Guess what!

Regards
04/25/2016 02:08 Hells_Storm#3247
There are a lot of Mirror quests that aren't x20 exp. That needs to get fixed asap
04/25/2016 02:20 bubabuba#3248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Storm View Post
There are a lot of Mirror quests that aren't x20 exp. That needs to get fixed asap
Yeah there are many quests that gives really shitty exp :/
04/25/2016 06:35 ZiCo*#3249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Storm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubabuba View Post
Yeah there are many quests that gives really shitty exp :/
I mentioned this before this needs a bit of coding to make the files be able to handle something else than INT values(Since INT values have a limit).

Regards
04/25/2016 06:53 Gangson#3250
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Guess what!

Regards
Thanks!!
04/25/2016 09:47 jmeijernl#3251
Alright i am here to give a fair players oppinion.

Zyain is great, its currently one of the best supported servers with many patches in order to provide a great gaming experience.
The quests are great, if you follow the right quest line you will almost not fall behind on lvls upon quests.
Its fun, its not to hard, its not to easy.
We get drops, not to much but that makes it cool to get something Full blue and some stats, it makes you fight for items and stones and elixers and it will keep the prices fair to everyone.
The items in Item Mall are great, many choices of Avatars and fellow pets and their items.
Im loving it.

The biggest and i find it a huge minus:
- ALCHEMY

Why?
Because if you pull your wallet you may use some proof stones and than you can make your weapon +13 as i seen in the notices.

That a Premium or something is needed to buy to increase the luck chance on your character is quite normal. Somewhere the donations need to be obtained from and thats a normal way to get some money.

Then 1 more thing with the alchemy is the 12D lucky powder!
I am lvl 112 and i got 55m in my pocket, i bought once an item of 45m.
I had in total 100m and lucky powder 12D cost me 1,5m each!

This is a massive amount of money in the game with its current state.

Yesterday i've tryed to get my new Magic shield 12D towards +5 and i had 24 of those enchanters and i failed 12x +1, made 2 or 3 times +2 and got once +3.
What i got is: Lucky Avatar, Normal Premium.

Some others are spamming the alchemy system with +10 +11 +12 and even +13.
When i asked those people how they do it (in my union) they say, proof stones... You gotta donate to be able to get that done.

This is for me a huge issue... I understand you need donations but the only way to get proof stones is by donation on regular base...

I am not quiting or so but man, this is like a brick on my leg. I play for fun with my guild and just this option is really hurting my eyes and certainly not improving the feeling of the server.

Oh yea, i am a donator aswell, i probably donated about 70EU in to Zyain so its not like im complaining without being able to donate ;-)

Zyain is great, besides the Alchemy system.
04/25/2016 10:01 Krunchy*#3252
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeijernl View Post
Alright i am here to give a fair players oppinion.

Zyain is great, its currently one of the best supported servers with many patches in order to provide a great gaming experience.
The quests are great, if you follow the right quest line you will almost not fall behind on lvls upon quests.
Its fun, its not to hard, its not to easy.
We get drops, not to much but that makes it cool to get something Full blue and some stats, it makes you fight for items and stones and elixers and it will keep the prices fair to everyone.
The items in Item Mall are great, many choices of Avatars and fellow pets and their items.
Im loving it.

The biggest and i find it a huge minus:
- ALCHEMY

Why?
Because if you pull your wallet you may use some proof stones and than you can make your weapon +13 as i seen in the notices.

That a Premium or something is needed to buy to increase the luck chance on your character is quite normal. Somewhere the donations need to be obtained from and thats a normal way to get some money.

Then 1 more thing with the alchemy is the 12D lucky powder!
I am lvl 112 and i got 55m in my pocket, i bought once an item of 45m.
I had in total 100m and lucky powder 12D cost me 1,5m each!

This is a massive amount of money in the game with its current state.

Yesterday i've tryed to get my new Magic shield 12D towards +5 and i had 24 of those enchanters and i failed 12x +1, made 2 or 3 times +2 and got once +3.
What i got is: Lucky Avatar, Normal Premium.

Some others are spamming the alchemy system with +10 +11 +12 and even +13.
When i asked those people how they do it (in my union) they say, proof stones... You gotta donate to be able to get that done.

This is for me a huge issue... I understand you need donations but the only way to get proof stones is by donation on regular base...

I am not quiting or so but man, this is like a brick on my leg. I play for fun with my guild and just this option is really hurting my eyes and certainly not improving the feeling of the server.

Oh yea, i am a donator aswell, i probably donated about 70EU in to Zyain so its not like im complaining without being able to donate ;-)

Zyain is great, besides the Alchemy system.
They mentioned somewhere that they will add proof stones obtainable by other game systems but I think that will take a bit more time so the only way is donating by now. Hope this will be improved later
04/25/2016 11:58 ibrahimcoch#3253
This really looks like a decent server, i'm downloading as i'm typing this.
I'd like to know the route of leveling up since i'm excited about doing quests just like Old ISRO environment .. is the quests worth it and do you have to do all of them .. ? or which route of quests do you take?

Also how's the balance between EU and CHN .. ? i wanted to make a hybrid Lock/Cleric but if the Spell for clerics has 100% immunity like in ISRO i won't bother making Lock.
04/25/2016 12:04 bubabuba#3254
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimcoch View Post
I'd like to know the route of leveling up since i'm excited about doing quests just like Old ISRO environment .. is the quests worth it and do you have to do all of them .. ? or which route of quests do you take?

Also how's the balance between EU and CHN .. ? i wanted to make a hybrid Lock/Cleric but if the Spell for clerics has 100% immunity like in ISRO i won't bother making Lock.
Quests are only way to lvl up, exp rate is so bad, unless you like isro style of leveling 00.01 per 2 mobs at around lvl 100+
04/25/2016 12:05 Krunchy*#3255
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimcoch View Post

About balance, I can't tell you yet since the yesterdays FW was like everyone is 1hit cause everyone pimped a good weapon but almost noone has a good set yet. To quests.. I lvled up till lv 50 with Uniques and pt, then I made the Outpost quests.. for example (Kill 150 Shakrams, repeatable 3x.) There are 3 or 4 Shakram quests which u can all do at the same time (you can even do lv 70 quests with lv 90 since the exp reward stays same). Those outpost quests will bring you to around lv90 after you did them all. Then you will struggle till lv 101 cause u have to do smaller quests until you get the Alex/Egypt/Devil of the century quests. Those will bring you lv 110+ where I am now. Press "H" ingame and you will see your available quests and its rewards.

Questing is the only way to go as bubabuba mentioned above since the exp rate itself is very low. I get 2%/h with 0 gap at 106 mobs (I'm lv 110).