[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

04/17/2016 00:41 tomatas95#2701
I personaly like the server. ;)
04/17/2016 01:00 ibracadabra1990#2702
We all know that team is pure pay2win but i expected atleast a good support.

But no, even the support suck´s. Basically they just have the files, is not even the last iSRO files (like someone said before, SRO Mania is there with this files... since 1 or 2 years)

bugs, a lot of things that they didnt even checked... lol
04/17/2016 01:09 ShadowRaaz#2703
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Then i suggest you to fuck off to somewhere else.
At some point we also get sick and tired of ungratefull cunts like you.

Cheers
I'd suggest to remove d14 items from IM :)
Cheers xD
04/17/2016 01:30 sinxtra#2704
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
We all know that team is pure pay2win but i expected atleast a good support.

But no, even the support suck´s. Basically they just have the files, is not even the last iSRO files (like someone said before, SRO Mania is there with this files... since 1 or 2 years)

bugs, a lot of things that they didnt even checked... lol
We have the latest SRO source and iSRO files, not SRO-R.
If you are looking for support, use our forums or write a ticket, we don't deliver support on epvp.
04/17/2016 02:43 oliok#2705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Definitely donators will get to get some stuff faster else why the fuck would they donate ?
It's not a donation if people are spending money to get something in return.
04/17/2016 02:53 Dizzy©#2706
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
People who donate get rewarded for supporting the server and the staff.
04/17/2016 03:13 ZiCo*#2707
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
It's called that for legal stuff only.
04/17/2016 03:27 lubu53#2708
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
I suggest you the same FUCK OFF.

We are not selling anything actually it's one of the ingame systems you can buy magic pop cards from other players if you are not a donator

Definitely donators will get to get some stuff faster else why the fuck would they donate ?
That's not something that makes us bad that's life you moron. As a non donator you need to work a bit harder that's all but since you are a moron you wont get that concept and you are looking for a server with free silk or a silk per hour system, well that's not Zyain.

Sincerely.
I get that you can get angry after putting a lot effort into building this server and getting so much hate from people that want everything for free, but calm the FUCK DOWN.

If you're gonna tell everyone to fuck off, eventually there will be noone left. Keep your emotions aside, damn it. That's called being proffesional which I can't say about you at the moment. :facepalm:

"Sincerely."
04/17/2016 07:06 NulledCr#2709
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubu53 View Post
I get that you can get angry after putting a lot effort into building this server and getting so much hate from people that want everything for free, but calm the FUCK DOWN.

If you're gonna tell everyone to fuck off, eventually there will be noone left. Keep your emotions aside, damn it. That's called being proffesional which I can't say about you at the moment. :facepalm:

"Sincerely."
Eh, I don't blame them. 180 pages of bullshit and retarded comments. I'm not saying its good or professional to act like that, I'm just saying I understand why they do it sometimes. There are other occasions that they've acted professionally. Simply put retarded comments deserves retarded reactions :)
04/17/2016 08:41 badibatu22#2710
client crashed 2 times at black robber den, dump files:
04/17/2016 10:14 iCracked#2711
So after few days something got better? Or same bullshit? As i See Player online count going down slowly.
04/17/2016 11:17 _HouseMusicx3#2712
So what's up with the elexier drops now ? haven't seen any post about that yet
04/17/2016 11:26 pittbull1822#2713
Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
So what's up with the elexier drops now ? haven't seen any post about that yet
"Today" heh
04/17/2016 11:42 ltsune#2714
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
So after few days something got better? Or same bullshit? As i See Player online count going down slowly.
Of course, things are pretty nice. No lag anymore, so that's cool too :p

The player count has pretty much stayed the same. Peaks at about 200 players, and of course less at night (as people are not hardcore botting). It is by far one of the most active private servers I've played in a while. In terms of actual activity (unique hunting in parties etc.).
04/17/2016 12:16 mumenek#2715
There are too much pages to reading and searching resolutions. While i'm updating client, I have problem with "Replecer", which says to me that "Repleacer was not found" or smth like that. Can you guys help me with this? (I mention that i have Win 10) :D