[Release]Mova - your helper!

03/09/2016 19:15 Freshek#1
Hi,
I want to release this little tool named "Mova".
Virustotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Features:
- Extra minimap
- Auto-lock
- Ammo changer
- Circle bot
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/09/2016 19:28 Nevada'#2
this is a packet based bot, right?
03/09/2016 19:36 Agent Tim#3
I just want to ask all, to not use any clicker in the game. I don't see a problem with boxing bots, just NPC bots. But I think clickers in the game are really game breaking. It's no offense to you Freshek or any other developers, but I think this would make one key function of the Dark Orbit, fighting, completely messed up. Thanks.
03/09/2016 19:48 PrdlyAndel#4
Freshek good job but is it neccesary?
03/09/2016 19:51 Girlfriend*#5
Its packed... Use and u get banned ..
03/09/2016 19:56 Freshek#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
this is a packet based bot, right?
Nope. At this moment we can't use proxy/packet because it's too many risk to get banned.
03/09/2016 20:23 Arby#7
renamed upon request
03/09/2016 20:51 Freshek#8
As I can see some people don't like it, because it will destroy game. I should remove it?
03/09/2016 21:01 Řoβч966#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
As I can see some people don't like it, because it will destroy game. I should remove it?
I'd say yeah, there are too much noobs who will over use it.

or if you release and keep it, just be sure to make them banned D:
03/09/2016 21:12 Akr3p_#10
I don't like this kind of tools/bots. I'm of the same opinion of Roby.
03/09/2016 21:13 eL1aS#11
Auto-clicks made this game the worst ever,destroyed the beautiful pvp I used to had,clan wars etc...I hope everyone that use it or used it+seprom bug to be banned for ever,cheers.
03/09/2016 21:15 n0bdy#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
As I can see some people don't like it, because it will destroy game. I should remove it?
There are always haters.

You made a free release, people should keep in mind that it's a free tool which they shouldn't test on their main ships.

Keep your project up, with more ambitious coders like you we can bring the section back to old glory!:)
03/09/2016 21:29 xTrion#13
Maybe change your auto lock to NPC only
03/09/2016 21:56 Vossik#14
You shouldn't delete it... You've spent time on it :)
Anyways nice tool
03/09/2016 22:09 Peshо#15
Great tool! Now I can finally play!!!

Thanks!!!