[EUW] Free ELO Boost for Bronze

03/07/2016 15:59 Nab4Ever#1
Hello,

i would like to boost your League of Legends Account for free, as long as youre stuck in bronze elo.

Why do i do this?
I have a bet with a friend. I dont believe in elo hell and i want to show him that i can get out of bronze easily.
I dont want to create "fake" bronze accounts, because it takes time and i have to loose the placements on purpose. I just dont want that.

Whats my current ELO?
Plat 5

How far do you boost me?
This is for free, so it depends on how much fun i have. Maybe silver, maybe gold. A good champion pool will help :)

Is there a downside?
There is no warranty for you. I play, whenever i have time. Maybe its done on a weekend, maybe it takes months. You can use your account whenever you want but its your risk if iam ingame.

Before i start, you can tell me when you need the account ("please dont use my acc on mondays!!!111").

How can you trust me?
I dont know. Iam not willing to give you a proof. You just have my promise (and the email recovery :) )

Sorry for my bad english, its not my first language. If youre interessted, please send me a private message or an email ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]).

Greetings,
Nab4Ever
06/05/2016 19:21 Yverthug#2
can u skype me: yverdonii