[RELEASE] S4 League Portable

03/27/2016 15:35 jazzy348#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzardo View Post
You have to read the request's data sent by the client and then code a handler in the game server.
Hi,

Thanks I know that bit, I just didn't know if you have started working on it and commented it out. Not had a chance to run through the code yet.
03/31/2016 08:30 WAZAAAAA...#32
Quote:
Here, feel free to use it again.
(btw, I updated a lot of stuff) @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: ok, that's enough. Have fun messing with it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I just realized what AVeryUsefullPlugin does: it removes the Swords Only limit. Are you fucking stupid dude?
03/31/2016 13:17 jannidamien001#33
Can anyone show me how i can add weapons ?

I need to change any in the Database "sql"?

and i think i need the textures from the weapon what i want to add in my P-Server or ?
03/31/2016 17:00 fannan10#34
Quote:
I would continue to edit that emulator and client but only if there is a way to make it's network work properly, without VPN or hamachi.
a real files for server side and VPS
04/01/2016 16:40 WAZAAAAA...#35
Someone made an instructional download+installation video. Adding it to the first post.
04/01/2016 21:40 Shin..#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA... View Post
Someone made an instructional download+installation video. Adding it to the first post.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thank you for adding my video.
04/02/2016 17:56 DigitalSlash#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by jannidamien001 View Post
Can anyone show me how i can add weapons ?

I need to change any in the Database "sql"?

and i think i need the textures from the weapon what i want to add in my P-Server or ?
What do you mean by adding? Adding skins or real gameplay elements like dagger twinblade etc?

I dont think its possible to add newer weapons. Currently I modded around in Fagnet and many things are not accessable via the scripts. I guess the gameplay was coded into the exe and compiled to make it harder to hack the gameplay. Anyway inside the script folder you find a txt file which tells us about a script called ActorStates_Common.Lua however this isnt available via rsc tool. This thing seems to be the main script. If we could get it, maybe we could do some more stuff in Fagnet. But maybe its useless for us and the real gameplay is coded fully in binary, which means only ASM hacks work here.
04/02/2016 18:51 Wizzardo#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA... View Post
I just realized what AVeryUsefullPlugin does: it removes the Swords Only limit. Are you fucking stupid dude?
Ahh, it was a think I made for a friend. I'll remove it later
04/02/2016 20:38 DigitalSlash#39
Wizzardo, the Katana in the FagNet client is in the ressources, but the one in the shop is a PS. Was that done by you or pinki because the real katana is bugged or was this from an official patch? Would be nice to have the bugged Katana available via shop, as well, to have something to mod around.
04/08/2016 15:55 XAndx#40
:confused:player???
04/08/2016 19:59 TheMokko#41
alternative download to mega: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/09/2016 11:39 WAZAAAAA...#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSalvatore View Post
No connection to the authentication server, mysql server is everytime shutting down.... it isn't work for me. :c
Try launching all these programs MANUALLY, in the same order:
s4league\WebDatabase\usbwebserver.exe
(wait like 20 seconds to let Apache & MySQL connect)
s4league\FagNetPortable\FagNetAuth.exe
s4league\FagNetPortable\FagNetChat.exe
s4league\FagNetPortable\FagNetGame.exe
s4league\FagNetPortable\FagNetRelay.exe
s4league\Run.bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMokko View Post
alternative download to mega: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Added to the mirrors list.
04/10/2016 13:44 Raptail#43
Is there a Way to add more Weapons ? Add your self some AP/PEN etc. ? ( kinda new to the stuff )
04/15/2016 21:17 Keep7#44
Mysql on usbw is off every time i open usbw.exe , i try to open it manually but nothing ...
Can anyone help me ?
04/16/2016 12:27 cooljoe12#45
It;s work for windows xp??