99 files

03/05/2016 17:13 sariusmt#1
Hello guys. Does any of you still have the 99 english server files? I wanna test those files and play around with them but they seem almost impossible to get.
03/05/2016 17:27 DretoNEX#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
Hello guys. Does any of you still have the 99 english server files? I wanna test those files and play around with them but they seem almost impossible to get.
Let us guess you wana make server and play with friends right?
03/05/2016 17:35 sariusmt#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Let us guess you wana make server and play with friends right?
No, not really. I wanna make tons of cash and share with you guys :awesome: . The only reason I want those files is because I want to get back the old rohan and play with it. Don`t really care about making a public private server since it seems already that people are doing that and got like 20-80 players online. So I don`t see any big cash from a private server when u have around 50 people online. Correct me if I`m wrong but none of you guys made money from private servers. I kinda like the way rohan was back in the days, that`s about it. So 99 files might offer me that.
03/05/2016 18:02 DretoNEX#4
Quote:
No, not really. I wanna make tons of cash and share with you guys :awesome: . The only reason I want those files is because I want to get back the old rohan and play with it. Don`t really care about making a public private server since it seems already that people are doing that and got like 20-80 players online. So I don`t see any big cash from a private server when u have around 50 people online. Correct me if I`m wrong but none of you guys made money from private servers. I kinda like the way rohan was back in the days, that`s about it. So 99 files might offer me that.
You can go about with 110 files (For example there are certain things you can disable from client / server side ) which will make it old school.

To remove a map (edit the world.gem in client and world folder in serverfiles) and puf no more map empty space:P
03/05/2016 18:09 sariusmt#5
Quote:
You can go about with 110 files (For example there are certain things you can disable from client / server side ) which will make it old school.

To remove a map (edit the world.gem in client and world folder in serverfiles) and puf no more map empty space:P
Can I use the old client with that old school look with 1XX server?
03/05/2016 18:17 oziel235#6
This conversation doesn't work anymore!
Fortunately the few people that have the files will not share.
03/05/2016 18:21 DretoNEX#7
Quote:
Can I use the old client with that old school look with 1XX server?
Whats the problem with the 110 client?
03/05/2016 18:22 sariusmt#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
This conversation doesn't work anymore!
Fortunately the few people that have the files will not share.
Maybe they will :awesome::awesome:

Quote:
Whats the problem with the 110 client?
Well I kinda like the old client. Looked so much better than the 1XX one with that modern bars that I so dislike :D
03/05/2016 18:37 DretoNEX#9
Quote:

Well I kinda like the old client. Looked so much better than the 1XX one with that modern bars that I so dislike :D
You can select certain images on Bitmaps to change them to old style they will still work you get a 110 client looking like 99 :P
03/05/2016 18:37 Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper#10
Quote:

Use 110 Files with uRohan Client and you are happy.
They use old UI...
03/05/2016 18:40 sariusmt#11
Ok Imna just toy around with the client then and try to get ridd of some things like glacials and other things I don`t like :). Thanks for the advice.
03/06/2016 00:58 radekslu#12
Actually week of work and from 115 client u can make 100% working 99 pre giant client, just need a week of work (for me atleast)
03/06/2016 06:25 sariusmt#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Actually week of work and from 115 client u can make 100% working 99 pre giant client, just need a week of work (for me atleast)
Time is not a factor for me :D . It`s not like I`m in a hurry or something. I`m gonna try to get the old rohan client back. Remove some maps that don`t need to be there and that`s all.
03/06/2016 10:17 DretoNEX#14
Quote:
Time is not a factor for me :D . It`s not like I`m in a hurry or something. I`m gonna try to get the old rohan client back. Remove some maps that don`t need to be there and that`s all.
You also need to pay attention to some changes like portal stones if people use them they might tp in mid air / empty map.
03/06/2016 12:01 radekslu#15
Quote:
You also need to pay attention to some changes like portal stones if people use them they might tp in mid air / empty map.
They can be changed to port you in another place